Watch FlowaMasta's Buds get Fat!!! 1 plant monster

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by flowamasta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. thanx mate!! it's all the camera! not much to do with me ;)

2. Gingy you should be my first customer review on the scratch and sniff app; look at my post. I love Ko-Inky-Dinkies and here on GC I can't turn around without finding someone who thinks along the same lines I do.:D

3. Harvest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

soo much more!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wow, how do you like the drying racks? I'm thinking about getting one. Do you just leave there like that for a week? What's ur harvesting process?

5. This grow is amazing.

6. Great grow .

7. lol, thanx man! i'll leave them untill they feel dry, bout 7-8 days i rekon, then i'll jar them up, and cure slowly, i got heaps of other smoke, so no hurry :)

here is a shot of a few nice size colas on a clothes rack

[​IMG]

8. I've been looking at drying racks recently. Does it make flat sides on the buds? They have such a nice shape after hang drying. Id hate to loose that.

9. Those plants look like aliens (I swear to god) like some asteroid with some magical vegitation on it hit earth and spread....Becoming weed.

They've come to make us happy. Nice grow too bub:D

10. lol, thanx man! thanx for bringing back them pics, just before they started foxtailing :) then they exploded with growth! the end result is a tad bit ridiculous, i got alot of extra weight i think with the foxtails

11. Damnn I love that 1st pic,Alien plants just landed and are ready to F sh*t up.:smoke:

12. Your journal link isnt working...id love to see how you grew from day 1! I wanna copy!

13. sorry man, thats just a link to my main thread, i have 90% of the journal at rollitup if you wanna taker a look, and i just started my new Jack/Skunk clone

14. haha flowmasta. you said "are they really looking that good?" you had me cracking up. you have everyone in this thread wishing their grow would turn out like this, including me!!! awesome grow dude keep up the stellar work lol you are my "Herbal Cultivator of the Week"!!! lol great job bud

15. Yeah i said it onnce and i am going to say it again. SICK!

Cant wait to see those buds dry. I am on my first grow and this is just crazy to see.

Legend!

16. Damn...those are some beefy motherfuckers!:eek: I think you might need to reinforce those hooks, I can see them bending under the stress. :D

17. lol , nice 1! nearly dry, starting the curing now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. For your trimmings.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTa1PYzwpjI]Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube[/ame]

19. That's a sweet video

20. Damn... That's all I got.lol enjoy man they are beautiful!:)