Watch FlowaMasta's Buds get Fat!!! 1 plant monster

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by flowamasta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Also looks like lots of pistils are still white and haven't receded yet. Beautiful plant for sure.

2. yeah, as to why i think 7 days will be enough, no more calyxs growing, they are just finishing swelling now, which happens very fast with this strain, u will see shortly

lights off pics....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. It blows my mind that that is 1 plant grown in 3months! Shiiiiiit! Lol

4. Also flowmasta where did u order that hood man? Mine looks nothing like that, and how much did it run ya if u don't mind me asking?

5. WOW. Flow, I am blown away! I'm on my first grow now, but seeing yours almost makes me want to tear all my shit down and start over! I would LOVE to get a yield like that every three months. Nicely done. Can't wait to see her at harvest time. Keep up the good work.

6. Your one plant is bigger then six of mine lol

7. good to have you here onedayjd! dont tear all tour shit down yet!! if you need to know anything about how i started this grow, i have the entire journal documented at rollitup.org

link = Flowamasta's Grow No.3 indica clone-harvest grow Journal! 1 PLANT!!! 600wattHPS - Page 28

lol, it is big isnt she :) and funnily enough, this is the only way i know how to grow. this makes perfect sense to me, and the look of 1 big plant seems far more impressive than 1 small :) but either way i love all herbs! down here in Australia, if you have more than 1, it's cultivating with intent to sell. this is considered personal lol, personal! 1 lb every 3 months hehe i still got jars full from my last grow, and all my outdoor crop :)

the way i see it, i'm loving life, and i don't think i'm doing anything wrong in my books.! i was brought up around this shit, thinking it was normal, so i had to grow, i feel lost without plants growing !!

8. Flow was just checking out your other journal. U use 100 perlite? How much and how often do u water? Also what kinda nutes u giving this big ole heffer of a plant!? ;)

9. [quote name='"gingerholic"']Flow was just checking out your other journal. U use 100 perlite? How much and how often do u water? Also what kinda nutes u giving this big ole heffer of a plant!? ;)[/quote]

Nevermind. Cyco! Didn't read enough yet but ima Read the whole journal so maybe I can get some insight without asking stupid questions! Lol;)

10. lol all good man, update day 47 from last night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I really miss seeing those pics; what happened?

12. Yea bud, fix the pix! I was just talking about this grow and i went to show my buds and photobucket is being gay

13. sorry man, dont know what happened top the pics , i'll try again

i'll make a new accoun t with photobucket, i have exceeded my views !!!???

14. Lol don't doubt it . You are the shit and I smell u through my screen!Lol

15. I think he just insulted you :p

16. here we go, update day 53 is it really that good looking!!?? i hope it gets me super bent!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Sick Macros!