Watch FlowaMasta's Buds get Fat!!! 1 plant monster

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by flowamasta, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I jut remembered its one plant. omfg rep

2. thanx man!! my first rep i think !! yeah she is a beautiful big girl ain't she, and my healthiest to date, gets a nice big flush today with Florakleen, i swear last time i did that, she sparkled with goodness later that night!!, so actually looking forward to this flush, not much more than 1 week to go, give a few days perhaps, and remember, i do all this under 3 months!! i get inspections every 3 months, so i have to time things perfectly, and make sure i veg fast and large enough to make use of my small space

3. WOW you do all this in 3 months tops?? You have this down pat. I'm paying real close attention to this method because I have tons of room and lights so I did 5 or 6 of these plants.... *drool*. Anyways how are you feeding this baby? I see some plumbing going into your pot and out the bottom. Do you feed once a week and drain the rez? Yes I am looking to copy and they say being copied is the ultimate compliment :p

4. ha lol, thanx man, if you need any more info, i actually started this thread, which is still going strong at rollitup.org, so you can see everything there at the start from day 1 :)

bu to answer your question how i feed, because it's 100%perlite well actually about 5 % is hydroton on the bottom....anyway, it dries out fast, very fast, but is the optimal medium for the fastest growth possible, so i feed with a pin timer, recirculate it, as to why you can see plumbing going to the top, where i have a feed ring submerged under the perlite. as it drains through it goes through a return line at the bottom and back into the res. now this step is very important, you must have your base of the hempy buckets above the nutrients top level, otherwise you will drown your pot.
    i push 1 pin every 2.5 hrs roughly on my timer, so it feeds every 2.5 hours and 15 minutes a feed

thanks for the compliments, ask away if u need, but like i said, i have a very detailed jornal of this grow over at rollitup.org

here is a link, if you are open to help from other websites that is :)

Flowamasta's Grow No.3 indica clone-harvest grow Journal! 1 PLANT!!! 600wattHPS

5. 1 plant !!! 3 months total!!! Wooooooooooooow!!! Nice!

image-764753697.jpg

image-1426421372.jpg

This is my first grow at 2months with the same light!!!:( you r the master!!!

Grasshopper

6. How do you like the cyco line?

7. I eat it for breakfast ;) love it, don't see a reason to change. it's clean, soluble smells great, and my results speak for themselves, i am an inexperienced grower, and it works great for me, this is only my 3rd indoor grow. i follow the feed chart, and top up with nutrients as needed, and check ph, every morning and night.

I love CYCO nutes, even the name rocks!! the bottles look good, you can see the quality in their product, and its always consistent, man, i sound like i'm trying to sell the shit!! i say use whatever works for you, its all about how you feed it, and look after your plant, the nutrients are a bonus if you can get nice quality, i use the PGR's only at half strength and for 3 days instead of 7, to get a nice balance and even canopy

8. i see hydro as a cheats way o fast growing, soil for outside use only for me, soil doesnt give a fast enough root growth rate , the trick is to get the roots as big and grow as fast as possible, the bigger the roots, the more plant it will want to grow, it has to feed something!! soo big pots, perlite is the key factor in my grow. and spreading the plant out, and topping. when topping is done correctly and at the perfect times you will increase yield dramatically. it's fact. Science. if you aren't getting huge growth rates with a 600. then something is not right, or ideal conditions. if you increase your perlite by 40-60% atleast, u will see a huge growth difference, something for future testing for you perhaps. i have been taught by someone who has been in the business for over 25 years. and knows his horticulture. and i will continue to grow exactly like this, because this is producing some of the best results in yield and quality, that i have ever seen. however my next grow will implement a new air cooled hood :) even better temps = bigger yield

9. It looked like in one photo you have a candle burning is it for Co2 gas?

10. Very, very nice. What size is your tent?

11. I use around 25-30% perlite with ffof. Is this still 2 little a ratio? Also I have an air cooled hood with no fans at the moment. Maybe that is part of the reason mine are not growing huge. My temps stay at 88degrees with lights on and around 70 with lights off. I now 88 is crazy high temps but I havent got the money for an exhaust right yet. Waiting till grow is done to order. I rushed my shit and got over excited, but it's my first grow and I love learning from ppl like yourself! You and stonersteve are going 2 have me growing some monsters eventually ! Keep up the nice work man! I'm going 2 go roll one in your honor!;)

12. kick ass buds for a month old n look great! gorgeous pics much props!

13. no, no candle, unless the mrs had one in the background!

thanx mate...1.2 metres x 2 high

14. i actually had high temps this grow, around 31-33 degrees c, aslong as it stays fairly consistent, the plant will adjust accordingly, providing you're not cooking it!!! but you do need an exhaust, u would have extreme radiant heat, and that destroys co2, and any fresh air. you have to circulate fresh air.

i myself gre 1.5 lb from 1 plant my first grow, it's all about getting organised, and having the right equipment, no going half way if you're expecting big results ;) keep tuned in man, i'll help any way i can.

the more perlite the better, just remember, the more you use, the more often you will have to feed and keep it stable and moist. if you let it dry out for even 2 days too much, u could potentially destroy your yield and quality, this baby drinks 10-15 litres per day

thanx man! update tonight is day 44 flowering

enjoy.......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Omg... My weiner just jumped up from looking at those pics!! Drooling right now!;) beautiful man beautiful!

16. so i've been told :) thanx man, this has to be my best grow yet, these UVB lamps are great!

17. Man! So many colors! That shit is ridiculous ! UVB? Ultra violet bulb?

18. yeah, (UVB lamp by URS), it emits special nm spectrums which enhance the potency of the trichs, and by the looks of this, increasing the coverage also! my last grow of this strain was nothing like this without the UVB. its a reptile lamp 26 watts which puts at a miximum rated 10.0 UVB which is the max aloud, not good to look at, bad for your eyes, but for trichs, it is worth the $90 ofcourse. this is spinning me out how potent this is becoming...hes starting to fox-tail a bit now, so finishing time is around the corner, within 7 days, i'm seeing plenty of milky trichs, some clear still apearing, but no amber as of yet....!?

19. snipped a sample for inspection, and passed the awesome test :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]