Watch Dogs anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Skywalker298, Jan 15, 2014.

1. So how is it

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

Its alright, I gave it a bit of a go and it just reminds me of GTA but you have a fancy phone which is about what I expected out of it. So I'm not dissapointed. Story seems like it could be pretty interesting, graphics are great on PC.

3. The more I play it the more fun it gets. Cop chases are new, fun, and interesting the ways you can evade cops. Online has its moments to so many different ways things can go down when you go into someones game or when their in your game. I jumped into someones game and he couldn't find me so he started shooting people, then a person called the cops on him. When the cops came I shut down the power to the city, he was so busy with the cops he wasn't able to find me. This game brings new interesting ways to play, and ability to control the city brings a new style of how you can play the game.

4. #64 SmOkiepokie, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    You on next gen or old gen mr trapper?

5. Can anyone play online at all? Never finds anyone for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I havent been able to find anyone but ive only played for like 2 hours lol id assume the servers are bogged down with all the people playing

7. yeah it's just annoying cuz it keeps kicking me out of the server even when I'm not trying to connect to online lol just makes me wish it worked more n don't Wana have to wait over a month like with gta

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Would anyone recommend I buy?
    Are people having trouble finding games on console or PC?

9. PS4

Takes a little bit but i've jumped into aleast 10 online modes, I think it takes awhile cause the other person has to have a hack contract out on them but I'm not to sure on that could just be the severs as well.

10. I'd say watch a review if your not sure if you want to buy it. Personally I'm enjoying it. I heard the Pc version is having trouble connecting the the uplay server. Apparently Ubisoft announced yesterday that Watch Dogs is the fastest-selling game for them, selling more copies in the first 24 hours than any other title from Ubisoft.

11. I bought it on PS4. Add me: LordOttuh 

12. I've been looking at the Xbox one version

Maybe I'll get it, can't decide

Omega369

13. I was thinking of picking this up at the store earlier. 

14. PC version has lag issues..mainly only when driving if you get up to a certain speed it starts lagging. I read somewhere they will release a patch next month to fix it.

15. hope they release a DX10 patch like they did for Crysis

16. #76 Happysack, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014

Online or just in general? I'm not having this issue on pc but I'm playing offline.

17. I wanted to rent this before buying it but for some stupid reason the red box only carries it on ps3, ps4, and Xbox one

18. #78 DeadHead510, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    So I've played about 7 hours now and so far I've been really loving the game. I'm on pc and I haven't had a single problem, runs smooth, looks great and doesn't crash. The main story has been good and all the side mission are pretty cool. I love just driving around now that I've gotten used to it. I really love the mobile street race game thing, a lot of fun.

19. I have it for 360. I enjoy it :)

20. Xbox one , and I love it I'm close to done the campaign and it's been getting more interesting and more intense kinda hard to put down now , I'd say get it well worth a play through. Lots to do other then main missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum