Watch Dogs anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Skywalker298, Jan 15, 2014.

1. aghhhh cant wait

2. PS3,Xbox360 versions have been leaked already.
    Dammit no pc yet

3. been following this game for a while but really had no interest in it until recently. can't wait for tuesday :yay:

4. After playing the leak I'll say I'll definitely be passing on this one. Perhaps PC, Xbone and PS4 will fix some issues like pop-ins, draw distance and the absolutely barren streets but even that wouldn't make up for the bad gun play, action, driving, physics, dull missions and many other problems.

I'm not trying to be a hater or shoot down people's anticipation but I feel that they really dropped the ball on this one and didn't come close to the hype.

5. wouldn't trust anything "leaked" prior to the official release. could have been a previous build

maybe they will release a demo. that would be the optimal thing to do.

6. #46 Vicious, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014

What I played I can confidently say wouldn't make a difference patched. It's not like I played an alpha or beta, it was the full game. I disliked the game on a fundamental level. I understand your skepticism and optimism though. And with my experience with leaks, the other most recent being Wolfenstein and Thi4f, I'm confident that it was a fair representation of the game.

It's not the type of game either, I love GTA and Sleeping Dogs, this is just an extreme let down.

7. next gen has been rather lackluster thus far so i definitely don't disregard your opinion. was just hoping that my Xbox One would finally get to play something other than youtube cartoons. guess i'll wait another few months to see if Destiny can live up to my personal expectations

8. #48 Deleted member 42976, May 23, 2014
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
    originally i was thinking of getting it but i'll probably get it eventually but im not rushing out to buy a ps4 to grab it and i don't want to waste $60 on a ps3 game unless i know it's good.

9. I dunno, maybe give it a rent on Gamefly or Redbox. I didn't mean to kill the hype or discourage people from getting it but it's definitely a personal pass.

10. It's seems that it's going to live up to its hype on pc and that has me excited as that's the system I wanted it on. I'm still pumped for this game and these 4 more days are gonna kill me!

Sent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm getting it still. I think people are expecting to much. This isn't GTA.  If it doesn't live up to what I think, it's not a big deal $60 ain't gonna hurt me.

12. This game was the only reason I pre order the ps4. Then it got delayed and I sort of lost all interest. Either way I'm still gonna pick it up. It's only an eighth, $60. Funny how I put money into weed terms.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yea...My expectations aren't high as it was before,but I think I know what Im getting into...I'm not expecting much just some good gameplay hopefully

14. #54 Skywalker298, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    Purchased the game and just realized Its 100% Directx 11 fuck fuck fuck 

15. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That's a bummer, time for a new GPU! All nvidia cards come with a copy of watch dogs right now, give that copy to me and then everyone wins!

17. Well After I had my expectations low for this game anyways...Probably just buy a console anyways Im not too much disappointed

18. Anyone play it yet?

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #59 MrTRAPPER1017, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    I just played it for 3 hours on PS4, personally I think so far its a good game. There's so many people in the city, so the absolutely barren streets and most the other things Vicious said are probably on 360/ps3 version. The driving I thought was more realistic then Gta. If you played AC Black Flag on new consoles or pc thats what the graphics are comparable to which is not a surprise since both are made by Ubisoft. I like the game so far, out of 10 I'd give it a 8/10

20. I wanna get it but I feel like the old gen one will be a disappointment. I'm getting next gen eventually but I don't know if ill get PS4 or xbone.