Watch Dogs anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Skywalker298, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Yeah man I didnt finish his trilogy at all I played from AC 1 2 then went onto 3 and 4 but I let loved 3 the most but enjoyed 4's gameplay the most.Hopefully if the new ps3 I bought works ill get the freedom cry dlc because I never played it I was hoping it revealed more about edward or the next game

2. #22 Twistedweather, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    oh it will.   Chicago has a long history of drugs, violence, and gangs.  from Capone, Mexican cartels, Vice Lords, Russian Mafia and more....Watchdogs has plenty to draw from.  Its going to get gritty.

[​IMG]
    Chicago is a awesome city.  I"ve been there twice.  Went to the museum, visited the Sears tower, Great Lakes and the zoo....It was frigid and the wind was brutal.

With the delay they have added 4 hours of additional content.  30-40hrs for the story and up to 100hrs of gameplay to reach 100%. Watchdogs will be the first title I buy for the PS4 if it lives up to the hype

3. This game just continues to look better and better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTlOrHON1s

4. New vid showing what the multiplayer will be like. Can't wait for this game 29 more days!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CUIowUR4r0o

5. I'm pretty pumped for this game too, gonna loom amazing maxed out on PC! Only 30 more days.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #27 Skywalker298, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    All I ask for from this game is CUSTOMIZATION thats all it needs me for right now everything is really superb,but Customization would be the icing on the cake for me.

7. I hope your PC isn't that shitty, the recommended specs are pretty high and will require a decent PC. Hopefully though they optimize it well and the recommended specs are there for an overkill kind of build.

8. This game gets me a little excited in my pants.

Seriously can't wait until it's released, it looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'm debating whether to grab this or Last Of Us when they remake it for the PS4.

10. Get both Last of Us doesn't come out for awhile.

11. Still have some weed left over from early April,I know what Im going to do come May 27th.

12. My fav thing bout game is they took dark souls feature with invasions, u can be invaded anytime n other players can fuck with ur game I love that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sucks that PS4 players are going to have to play this at 900p and XB1 players at 792p (lol, wtf?) @ 30 fps. Props to ubisoft though for not degrading the gameplay because certain people don't have the hardware that's needed to run these games. I wish more would do the same.

14. This game is a fucking disaster. Between 9 different versions with a season pass that doesn't give you full DLC, downgrading the physics and lighting engine and still coming out at 30fps, PR getting caught giving away tablets to gaming journalist for reviews, horrible leaked footage, non-stop shilling from the devs on every gaming outlet, Uplay DRM. Going on would be too easy.

They did downgrade. Tremendously.

No i'm saying they didn't downgrade it to the point where the ps4 could run it at 1080p and/or 60fps They just said straight up consoles can't run this game at 1080p or 60fps too bad.

Not that it will matter much if you're running 900p on a 40 inch screen that you're sitting a few feet away from.

17. #40 Vicious, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014