Watch Dis Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by KingP, Jun 25, 2014.

1. #1 KingP, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. yeah ok, sure.

millions of monkeys, millions of humans.

where's the inbetween species?

how can order come from pure chaos?

it's physically impossible, that is, it defies the laws of nature and thermodynamics.

the entropy of any given system is ALWAYS in a state of GROWTH.

3. Huh? It's 2 in the morning and I'm shattered :L didn't understand any of that

Sent from outer space.

4. we didn't evolve from monkeys is what I'm saying. and the universe certainly just didn't "happen".

5. Depends how you look at it really, If you look at is on a religious way then yeah we didn't and god made us gos. But from a scientific and purely logical viewpoint it makes perfect sense, if you need to reach something you grow bigger arms, if you're vulnerable to prey get tougher

Sent from outer space.

6. Maybe the between species is fossilized under the ocean.

Human history is wack, I don't believe most of it. There's so much underwater.

7. That was awesome thanks man!

8. Finally! someone who's optimistic :L

Sent from outer space.

9. Bacteria are a curious thing. They have astronomical populations with extremely short reproductive cycles and yet have remained curiously static in terms of evolutionary functional progression, and for billions of years of "doing it".  Sure, they can do pretty well at adapting themselves to our antibiotics but by now you'd think they should be looking at us under THEIR microscopes and going, "hmmmm, curious phenomena those humans".  :laughing:

10. Haha maybe they are, maybe the universe is just a blood sample or sommin and they're trying to find something hence meteorites as like a white blood cell getting rid of a virus and that haha

Sent from outer space.

11. hahaha! fuck i guess. strange shit is everywhere

12. We didn't evolve from monkeys... We share a common ancestor.

13. #14 Full-Time Mexican, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I just think it's funny how people go on and on about "science this" and "science that" and Darwin said this... blah blah blah... and of course, I love and value science as well... science teaches us everything we can know and understand about the world that was created around us.

Well thermodynamics is an established science. Well there's four laws of thermodynamics. the zeroth, the first, the second and the third.

The second law states: the entropy (or "chaos" as it were) of any isolated system is in a constant state of growth.

That is to say, chaos does not beget order. Order cannot just "happen" to form from chaos. It is physically impossible.

Now the only way this law can be nulled is if some outside force acts upon to system to stabilize it and move it toward equilibrium,

Was it the Semitic God "Yahweh"? Was that the "outside force"? For people like me... I believe so....

Could it have been something else? Could I be wrong? Sure the possibility is there. My faith however... is steadfast.

14. Never seen it like that man :L using a part of science to determine the existence of a higher form of life. That's sick haha respect to you sir

Sent from outer space.

15. Mutherfucker! You're fucked up! Go on... admit it.  :hello:

16. I ain't fucked up :p the way I was raised is :L

Sent from outer space.

17. hahaha! that's fuckin funny!

18. not even my explanation "proves" that a higher power exists.

that is the beauty of faith. it's blind. and if you are truly a person of God, your acts and life will be beautiful as well.

it's when power hungry people twist faith to be a vehicle for hate that religion and faith become vile and disgusting.

19. Yeah power hungry people are the worst :L and it's cool when religious people are humble and loving I think that's great :D but hate it when a religious person thinks they have higher morals and are better than non religious people purely because they're religous

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner