Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wat to listen to when stoned: post favorite songs/ artists

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuckMyDick, May 4, 2011.

1. The roots bone thugs or just some bassy songs

2. #22 Timmmaayyyyy, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I fuckin hate dubstep! Thats cool if you like that kind of music, I know a lot of people do, but it just sounds like a bunch of random sounds to me. I could listen to it but i prefer not to. My favorite thing to listen to is some progressive trance! I can get lost in that music! Other than trance i listen to B.o.B, Lupe Fiasco, J.Cole, Rise Against, Carnifex, idk just a bunch of different stuff

Ohh and one morning i smoked and got in the shower and listen to Cudi Zone (I think thats wat its called) and that song put me in the BEST mood for the rest of the day, idk why haha its just an uplifting song to me

3. Ska ska ska!!! And reggae!!

I love me some sublime, streetlight manifesto, rebelution, bob marley, the specials, the slackers and tons of other bands. But I love ska

4. The bolded "artists" are terrible. Not familiar with the other ones.

5. I love to jam out to this stoned. Can't get enough of the sick guitar solos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjdPvpY_aXQ]YouTube - Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing [Wembley -85 ~ HD][/ame]

6. I'm currently stoned In a field listening linkin park

7. This guy puts out some fire and makes all his beats, hes not that popular but cant wait for him to blow up!

Also Yung Lean, Gucci Mane, Chief Keef etc