Wat should i do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DonCalde, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ]Hey Fams

Today at school i was walking to class while i was talking to my friend, when suddenly this really cute girl accidently ran into me. i immediately said sorry and she just giggle and said its ok. then at the end of the day on my way to my locker we walk across each other and we both kinda looked at each other and did a lil giggle to each other.

i really wanna talk to this girl and introduce myself and idk how to do it or what i should do please HELP!!!

2. well i dont think "gigglin" was the best thing to do hahahh...

you jus have to gain the courage up to introduce yourself an start up a quickk little conversation an let it build up from there...

3. this reads like a letter sent in to tiger beat

4. Just go up and talk to her. Do it sooner (as in today or tomorrow) rather than later, you can't be 'that guy that bumped into you one day' forever. Ask her her name, what she likes to do, etc. It sounds like you don't know anything about her other than she's cute, so go find out who she is.

5. Bump into her again but this time with your penis and see if she giggles.

Or you can wait for her by the cafeteria and ask her if you can buy her a chocolate milk. On the rocks.

6. ahhh women always need an excuse. look bro women need an excuse for everything in life. its just the way they are.

do this and youll get her for sure. first chance you get in the morning go up to her.....doesnt matter where she is...with friends teachers .....whatever. go up to her kiss her on the mouth.....dry not french. and say hey want to hang out with me after school today.

thats it.......heres the key though you have to have balls.

dont do it and shell get tired of you in 2 days and start bumbing into other guys.

7. grow a pair and say hi

8. help a bro out

9. Go up to her and be like "Hey you are the girl that bumped into me the other day."

Play it off like it was her fault ( jokingly of course) and give her a playful 'hard time' ;)

That'll show her that you are friendly and worth talking to.

After that find something to talk about like, 'so where were you going in such a hurry?' or what classes are you taking?

Stuff like that. And don't puss out, you'll regret it later especially since you have a GOLDEN opportunity.