wat should i do?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by davis44, Dec 6, 2009.

1. basically my GP cut me off from tramadol recently after i told him i had withdrawal symtoms upon disruption, i was still in pain and needed the meds so i went to a different doctor surgery(doctor shopping as they say) and got sum off him, after a few repeats he contacted my usual GP and told him about giving me some and my GP said he should put my name on a government list so other doctors are aware of it, he didnt tho, most doctors dont check your records before prescribing anyway

its been a while since the "other" doctor prescribed any but i am wondering if i should ring up and ask him for a script whether as it is still needed, he has seen my injury his first reaction was "oooo ouch"!! when he first saw it. i mean all he can say is no, and no harm done but he will probably tell my other doctor which may result in more problems, i really dont know.... what would you do in this situation?? i am not asking how to cheat a doctor into writing a prescription, just thought you fellow blades might be able to offer some insight.... both doctors are very aware of my injury situation so they do know wats up

AND... i apoligise for the ridiculousness of this thread, its been on my mind for a while and i didnt know where else to go, feel pretty hopeless about it ya know!

2. Thats what happens when you abuse your meds. Should've told him the trams weren't working anymore and you'd probably have some real pks.