Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wat r u Smokin 2Nite? Post it up!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tru3_Gl4ss, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Yummy!

Attached Files:

2. digital camera is dead atm but i grabbed a q of lemon haze... hairy as hell.. ill edit this if i dont forget about it when the battery is charged :smoking:

3. Granddaddy purp with some Atlanta snow in the bong.
    [​IMG]

4. omg i saw your thread yesterday and that made my mouth water

5. damn bro that's some superb shit

6. got a zip of afgoo from the club but it was mostly shake.. and the nugs were mids. $240 but but im not disappointed.

7. #7 EVL420, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

5.3 gram nug...

lol and no i am not smoking it all tonight. or any of it actually. but its the same stash. i keep my biggest nugs for last!

[​IMG]

some older stuff that is even better stuff

8. Im grabbin off a fellow GC member, hopefully i have something dank to smoke tonight lol

9. Last of the headband

[​IMG]

10. Lol 2 things....1.) I've seen the movie Hackers lol nice name....2.) that shit looks out of this world

11. that gdp looks unreal man. never tried it but i want to so bad!

12. Imagine tasting and smelling fruity pebbles cereal and getting high from it. That's what it's like.

13. dammn. ive had some juicy fruit and other bud that tastes madd fruity but ive heard gdp is just amazing. hopefully it comes around soon!

14. Well a MASSIVE shipment just came into Atlanta so it shouldnt be long before it makes it to FLordia. That is unless we smoke it all first. Its going FAST!

15. God I got some grandaddy purp about a month ago and it was the biggest upper weed I've ever had in my life, so euphoric and happy. It was incredible. After having some I called the guy back and asked if he could get any more gdp so I could have more of that instead of buying something new in the future for awhile and he was already out! I would've loved to be able to get more.

Though I am thoroughly happy with this hindu kush I had an hour ago tonight and have been toking on for the last week :smoking: Me and my friend had two dense bowls last night on the top of a snowy mountain and then drove back down through steep twists and turns in the dark trying to maneuver through a ton of snow blowing around, and over black ice, sleet and snow on the road. It was like a roller coaster ride, and just incredible! We stopped on the way down for a cigarette while looking over our entire city from the side of the mountain.

I'm ramblinggg

16. Sour deisel x trainwreck :smoking:

17. just got off work, hella dry though. I guess my vaped weed is all i have left =[

18. Just a super dank bowl :smoking:

Dank nugs topped with bubble hash and honey oil :bongin:

Attached Files: