wat? (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General' started by k_semler, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ROFL!

That was a nice laugh hahaha

2. hahahahahah!!!!!!

3. lmfao! that's a nice laugh

4. lol. i can just imagine dudes face when he read that shit.

5. thanks for that! made me LOLx2

6. I bet that dude was about to bust a nut and then said:eek:

7. looooool. but wtf. that shit is messed up.............

8. HA. Fukin joykill right there

9. Wait why is this NSFW? Usually u do that when it invokes nudity. Not when there's a wall of txt.

10. #11 k_semler, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    NSFW=Not Safe For Work. Imagine sitting at your workstation, and your boss/IT department just happened to be monitoring your internet usage. It wouldn't fly over too well. (Of course, they'd also be wondering WTF you're doing on Grass City during work hours also).

11. Ummm dude that's dumb. If someone was to be on GC while working they are not too concerned about getting caught. I'd know from experience. No need to mislabel ur thread. Makes ya look dumb. Ur welcome.

12. Good point, and get bent at the same time. :D (just fuckin' w/ ya). :D

Point taken though. :bongin:

13. When I was an I.T. manager I used to surf the fuck out of Grasscity all day...hehe, I miss that.

14. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You're the IT supervisor I want. :)

"Keep the network up, and I don't give a fuck what you do."

Damn straight. :)

15. Exactly man. I didn't get anyone in trouble for doing whatever as long as it didn't affect me. If they got in trouble for cruising the net and not doing their work, it was their own problem. If they got a virus or something and caused me to have to do real work, then it was my problem.

16. +1 I could roll with that. No problem buddy. Hell, I have my private LAN locked down tighter then a whore's pussy in church on Sunday morning. (well, I do run an unsecured section of WAN, but I have that locked down so tight that any sites I don't personally approve of are blocked, and only ports 80 443, 25, 21, 993. Everything else is locked down, and attempted intrusions are automatically logged and sent to me via email. :) Kind of a "cost" to the users for using my freely provided service. It's my fucking network, I'll do what I want with it.