Wat kind of Nutrients to use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sirsmokalot420, Jul 6, 2009.

1. I haave a beautiful girl that i planted about 2 months ago. She is now 2 to 2 ahalf ft tall. Shes bright n green lookn better then ever. But i want to no wat kind of nutrients i can give her while shes still in Veg n after wen she starts to bud. Any tipz on wat kind i can give her for VEG n for Budding. The only garden stores close to me is Home Depot, Walmart, n Lowes. So any products anyone have in mind?? I will have picz of my pride n joy very shortly.

2. Expert General plant food works very well. Hit it full strength like once a week.

3. I know I will get hate mail for this, but for outdoor grows, I like to use Miracle Gro lawn food for veg (36-8-8) and Superbloom for flower (6-55-12). Both are a water soluable granular that you mix with water. I have had very good results with both, using a slighly lower dosage (1/2 tablespoon per gallon of water) instead of one full tablespoon. Its pretty hard to screw up, and you can't really overdo it unless you try.

4. All your questions heve been answered a million times in the stickies.