wat is it a bug

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 6highasthesky9, Jan 18, 2005.

1. my mom shes kinda funny wen shes high:smoking: n we get high with her pretty often but wen she had a job (she hasnt had a job in 6 years ta this day) she worked at this place were they make tools n she had this nice little spot in the bak were she'd smoke:smoke: her daily j everyday she went ta work but this 1 day she smoked n she just had a bad feeling this 1 day she said but she smoked neway n she put the roach on the outside of her pack of cigs n every1s eating on lunch break eating n all the sudden every1 stops talking n there lookin at her n her boss comes in n is lookin at her 2 n shes like wat is it a bug n her boss says yea kinda n her pack of cigs was fliped up so that u could c the roach in plain site but the only reason her boss did'nt say nething is cause she caught him doin it in the bathroom 1 time but thats the way it happened at her work.

2. ...,.,,.....,...

^now take these and insert them into your story, so I can read it. I just tried but it makes my head hurt...

Anyway...what were you asking? What a bug is? A roach?

Good to see someone has parents that smoke, though... :hello:

And welcome to the city...

3. i think he wasw just telling a funny, though horibly written story. she put her roach in her cig pack, and left the top to her pack open when she went back in so it was seen easily. her boss said somethign to her and she asked "waht is it, a bug?" and he said kinda. get it, bug, roach, haha.
    still, add in commas and shit man it really is hard to read.