Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wat dank do you pick up? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ikarus420, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I wont let it die now, just cuz the vigilanty forum police have shown up.

2. Theres a section for this, But nice buds!

3. Looks like some low mids here..

4. nah dude thats straight kush.

5. im just kidding i googled schwag and posted

6. It does exist... and it's good....

7. keep the thread alive!!!!! HAHA

8. I got 2 gs of OG x blue dream and 2 gs of 3rd dimension (which I've never tried before?)

My new dealer is the shit, when I get an eighth he gives me 2 gs of one kind 2 gs of another kind for 30 bucks
    I'll post pics after this bowl lol

9. ...wait this isn't the official bud shot rating thread. Unnecessary thread fails.

10. #31 ikarus420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    so wat if its not "OFFICIAL" why does evryone have such a problem with someone starting a fucking thread, if you dont like it dont post here. theres so many random ass threads, one more isnt guna get the site shut down er some stupid shit so why doesnt evryone chill out and hit a bong.

11. ^
    Why you so mad son?

12. because so many ppl on here are dicks just to be dicks.

13. #34 IzZ Tip C, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    ^
    So? That shouldn't make you mad.
    You should stop worrying about what other people say or think, you'll be a much happier person.

Edit: BTW, a quick search would of shown you the countless other failed bud shot threads. We already have one, it's really popular, and it's official lol so you should of just used that one. Now if you would of made a thread about your own pick up, well that's a diff story.

14. na you got it twisted,
    i dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks, that doesnt mean that i am going tah LIKE listening tah evryone bitch.

and i am aware that there are other threads about what you get, and in my first post i said this is shit IM getting so it is about wat i get, and i know the other ones popular thats why i started a new one
    so evryone that looks at it doesnt have tah go throu a million and two pages looking at shit theyve already seen.

and once again if you dont like it, then DONT POST HERE you sure do seem tah care alot about wats going on in a thread you think is a waste.

15. stop fighting on a weed forum guys, it's pathetic..

16. #37 Explicit Icon, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This!

17. idk wat the exact strain is,but its crossed with trainwreck

Attached Files:

18. fat sack man
    have you evr heard of planewreck? its afghani crossed with train wreck hahahaha

19. Tah each his own brah!