Wat can the cops do??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by el mexicano117, May 16, 2011.

1. So today this lady called the cops on me because she saw me smoking weed n i ran so wats the best n worst case scenerio bcuz im still a lil freaked out

2. Cops WILL NOT SHOW UP cause someone reported someone smoking weed.

At least in Ontario, they wont.

3. Unless she has your address I wouldn't worry about it.

Even if she did give an address, its not like they're going to show up just because an old lady said she saw some kid smoking weed.

How old are you dude? lol

4. Doubt that, a medical marijuana user got arrested for smoking outside of a goverment office, so i don't know what the fuck you think you know, but they will come and bust your ass.

i live in Niagara Falls, btw.

5. Did he get arrested because someone PHONED IN THE COPS?

6. #6 Blaze, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

Here you go asshole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWlx2X8esc&feature=related]YouTube - Police Brutality? Niagra Falls Canada at Free Mark Emery protest (short version)[/ame]

Didn't beleive me eh ?

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

7. #7 Dopenologist, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

First I was gona post this

[​IMG]

after watching your video i decided that i should post this

[​IMG]

You are a fucking idiot. Learn to read you fucking douchebag.

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

8. *You're first of all, and you're just mad because i prooved you wrong.

9. They can fuck you in the mouth. How bout' that, Ts?

[​IMG]

10. ok blazethatgreen

he wasn't arrested for smoking outside of the building. the officer asked to see his MMJ card and let him smoke, if this Jacob guy had just stood outside the office and smoked while the officer went inside to find out why they were denied entrance the whole thing would of been solved much easier. Instead him and the annoying girl who was holding the camera truly did interfere with what the officer was trying to do.........

these kids sound like whiny 20+ year olds with nothing better to do then protest and cause civil disturbance...not saying i don't support the release of mark, who is in jail for a bogus crime, all im saying is if Jacob hadn't put the camera in the officers space and showed some respect for what he was there to do the whole thing would of turned out different

11. i live in Niagara Falls, btw.[/QUOTE]

Me too! We should chill sometime

12. It takes a cop 15-30 minutes to respond to a non-emergency call. You will be at home by then on GC chillin. Cop does a round around the block and goes back to the coffee shop.

13. Exactly the officer showed respect and did not receive much back, and all the people holding on to that guy? What the fuck was that gonna do?

14. Yeah that guy totally deserved an assault on a police officer charge for not giving him his space. :rolleyes: durp

15. Move to mexico, IMMEDIATELY

16. Yea like i even said that? s m a r t a s s ...

17. I hate these things with a passion, but this is pretty funny :p

18. Iz it cuz yo speak lyk dis.

Your 13