Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wasting my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Z to da ero, Oct 13, 2008.

1. I am very new to smoking, have only done it about 10 times.

Anyways, every time i've done it, it has been with a friend of mine. And we don't have a bong/ piece or anything so we used this method a friend of mine told us about.

It's basically using a pop can as a pipe, and it seems like just me and him use about 1/8 within like half an hour this way.

It seems like that is way to fast for 1/8.

Please tell me what we are doing wrong and what we should do to fix this.

If you don't know the pop can method...here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rsYoFiyCs

2. Well, imo I would invest in papers or a pipe. Because smoking a can is not healthy for you at all.

But you mean you smoke an eighth of weed on a can and it goes fast? How much do you pack at a time

3. The can method is a horrible way to smoke, and there's no way you guys should be burning an 8th in a half hour, so something's wrong.

Get a piece or make a homemade pipe/bong instead of the pop can.

4. Ya, i once used that can method, cause i skipped school and went to a friends place only to find him doing that.:confused_2: otherwise i wouldn't have EVER.

unconservative, burns and wastes.

i recommend you get a one-hitter or spoon, since it's your first and probably don't wanna spend a lot of money just for a piece. Or you could go with papers for joints or blunts if you wanna roll them.

5. The can is unhealthy? how so?

And idk how me we pack...mabye like a third of the 1/8...idk really.
    I am really knew to this.

6. I've probably smoked like 100 cans. It can burn 1/8 in a half hour, but you'd be incredibly ripped. It's unlikely, so I'm certain there was something inefficient about yours.

7. Where could I get a "one-hitter" or a "spoon"
    And please explain what these are? :confused_2:

8. It isn't good to inhale the fumes from the burning soda can.

9. A spoon is just your basic glass pipe.

A one hitter is this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dugout_(smoking)

10. Thanks everyone for the help.

Now I just need to find out where I can get a bomg/one hitter or something. =/

11. Look around your city for a headshop. A store that sells 'tobacco pipes' and bongs..

Or goto the gas station, and buy some rolling papers.

Or even, order pipes/bongs from this site.

12. ive smoked out of cans quite a few times. it certainly isnt ideal but if you have no pipe and want to get stoned.... as far as smoking a 1/8 i dont see any way a couple of noobies (no offense:p) can smoke soo much in sitting.... what does this "eighth" look like? i should be roughly a fingers width across the bottem of a baggie. it kinda sounds like mabey someone is selling you $10 bags telling you its a eighth? it should weigh 3.5 grams, buy a scale, they are cheap as shit for a basic hand held...

-rippin

13. There is ways to waste weed, blunts are kind of wasteful, but fun. I remember when I used to use a pop can. =] If you really want to use you're weed to the fullest without using a lot, you should invest into a Vapor Genie, http://www.vaporgenie.com/ I have one an I am very pleased with the results, I would recommend it to anyone who is smoking.

14. Dude if your not willing to spend money for a peice your better off making a pipe out of tin foil then to use a can. I have never ever in my life used a can. If I get desprate and I dont have a piece I just take a pen and a piece of tin foil and i make one. Thats better then using a can by far and doesnt waste any weed if u smoke your bud until it cannot catch a flame anymore.

15. oh yeah buy the way, if there are no head shops around you just pick up a classic corn cob pipe from a gas station... it will work and youll be STYLIN at the same time!!:D

16. oooohhh man! The CAN METHOD. Thats just not the right choice at all. Its easy to make a home made bong just get a water bottle burn two holes in the plastic then make a bowl out of either the cap or tin foil. (with tin foil make 4-6 tiny holes in it on the nozzle) Then just light the bowl you made and take the hit out of one of the other holes and then just use the other as a shot gun.

Burn Safely.

17. Honestly, cans are the beat-status. I used to use them when i started, never again. if you dont have anything to roll up with or smoke out of, be creative and make a homemade peice. What i did one time was got a wiffleball bad, cut off both ends, put a hole near a end put a socket in it for the bowl, and you got yourself a mean steamroller.

18. well lets see.... as far as (easy) homemades:

theres...

the sobe waterfall "bong" (not really even a bong)
    the bottle and bag thing
    a pen cap (i've never done this, i imagine it's harsh as hell)
    a bong made from a bottle

and... i used to just take a plastic bottle, make a bowl on top, and punch a mouth hole and a carb. slightly better than an all-tinfoil pipe, plus it gives plenty of room before the smoke gets to your lungs, which cools it a little bit.

i could elaborate on any of these methods if you'd like, OP.

19. Not just stylin, FUCING CLASSY.:D

20. just make a pipe out of a pen, socket and some tin foil, its relativly easy, just takes about 5 minutes and you get the most out of your dank