wasted weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoner james, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I don't know about you, but i like to experiment new kinds of highs on weed from time to time. Yesterday i tried cooking with weed, apparently when eaten or drunk, the ganja gives you the sensation you have in your head when you smoke it, but in your whole body, so I wanted to give it a try. I checked out a few recipes on the internet, making weed tea seemed to be a good start cause it's simple and easy to do.

they say weed is not water soluble so you have to put in the water a tea-spoon of butter and some milk to absorb the thc, that's what I did. then when you drink it, you're supposed to get the branches out, but I kept them in it, I even ate them, just to make sure i got high. there was about 1.5 grams of weed in it. turns out i was waiting for the buzz, but i didn't feel anything. what a waste. and yes i've boiled the water. at least now i know tea doesn't work:p... for me

did you guys ever waste some good pot?

2. don't think of it as waste, now you know something you shouldn't do
    I've never even attempted to cook with weed, I just get all my stuff from the clubs

3. Tea does work you just need to find a proper recipe.
    I would just make some "weed milk" using half n half or something high in fat content and then use that in your tea.

4. dude i would try making weed butter first......

put your butter in a pan on low temp just enough so it melts and starts to bubble. then add your desired weed content and simmer the whole pan.. you should notice a "familiar" smell when cooking with weed.. after a period of time strain the weed nugs out of the mixture and stir it once more before refrigerating it till it is solid..

then you can simply add the butter on toast or anything but in your case i would substitute the butter with the milk and then add some honey to make it soo extra special..

i myself like to cook my weed in a little bit of cooking oil and then make "HASH" browns

5. that sucks, 1.5 grams! could of rolled a nice joint with that...but yeah at least you know how to do it properly now :)

i was rolling up and got nudged and dropped all the weed on my rug. i patted it down but it was all ground up and had fuck loads of hairs in it... :mad: