wasted an amazing bowl on a "pipe"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Dec 28, 2009.

1. #1 SpiceMadeOfLife, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    k so last night I smoked a couple bowls then later on I decided I was gonna smoke another. I grind up the rest of my shit and I have a shit ton of kief sitting in the grinder. I pack the bowl of my bong with bud, then I take some of the kief and pack it on top.

I head outside, and I light it up. I light the whole top and take in a pretty decent hit, but then something was wrong. There was no bubblung sound when I ripped it. I realize mid hit that I don't have any water. I basically just said "fuck" and I smoked the rest of it, because it wasn't worth going back inside and getting water (I would have to have gone through my basement up the stairs into the washroom meanwhile my bowl is half torched.)

I still got high, quite high, but not nearly as high if I was actually smoking my bong properly. I only smoked a pipe last night basically, and I just about wasted using some of my kief :mad:

2. poor you? i favor my homemade bong without the water... less messier and I still get high the same... I think the water makes me THINK i'm getting higher

3. lol, Damn dude. I've done that before with my bongs and bubblers. It happens. =P Stoner moment.

4. I use my bong as a steamroller type deal every once in while. Tastes really good, and gets me fucking high.