wasted afternoon

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shocktopus, Feb 6, 2012.

1. so this afternoon i decided to go pick up some bud, so i call my mate and ride my BMX to where i was gonna meet him (its a pretty long ride prob 20-30 mins).

we waited a while and my mate called them a few times over the hour and a half we were there, we got a different story every time.

its fucking BS when dealers cant sort their shit and end up fucking you around for ages and think you are just gonna wait for their BS, thats not fucking cool man, just missed out on a decent sale.

TL;DR, went to pick up some bud with my friend the dealer kept fucking us round, spent most of afternoon waiting outside fucking woolworths :mad:

2. sucks living in a new city and having only 1-2 connects :(

3. Yeah dealers can be annoying as fuck like that sometimes. Its like they forget that we're paying customers

4. That's why you need multiple options, so you have the control...

5. The thing is, most people don't become dealers because they're great at being organized and being on time. They become dealers so they can rake in tax-free money and smoke as much ganja as they want.

It's been said before: find some more connects. You need backups. And backups for those backups. I don't think any of my dealers have ever been on time to any pickup I was making if they weren't already at the meeting spot.

///M

6. yeah in my old city if one person couldn't get it to me i knew someone else who could, over here i have like 1 friend and hes also relatively new here and knows only 2 connects. sucks