Wasted a bunch of edibles by accident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CAPITAL CROOK, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Fuck, this is so dumb, so I had my Gall Bladder removed in the past, which helps break down fats, without it your liver has to pick up pace, but even then, if in excess, you'll literally just shit out straight fat.

Pissed me off because I ate almost 1000 mg in edibles, then did my research and figured out I probably had maybe 150 mg of it actually digested, shit the rest out and wasted my high on the toilet anyways, like this is sad

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It sucks your edibles got wasted but im more concerned about what this "pure fat" shit looks like, is it like shitting bacon grease or what?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. #3 BrassNwood, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    I supplied a round of my hash capsules to a cancer survivor who was missing her gal bladder and we got her stoned way past her comfort point the first few doses so I'd suspect a poorly made edible as many are.
    The Lecithin in this recipe cranks up the bioavailability and I've never found anyone it doesn't hammer senseless.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered
    5 grams of decarbed Kief or Hash or Powdered Buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin.
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Buds 1 drop = 1mg
    Kief or Hash 1 drop = 3mg

To find your personal dose range. Start early in the day as this can take all day the first time.
    Take 10mg and wait 2 full hours.
    If not stoned.
    Take 20mg more and wait another 2 hours
    If not stoned
    Take 40mg more and wait another 2 hours
    Continue doubling and waiting until it works and your to fucked up to stand up.
    [​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]
    I think at this point I was going to stop so I did the finger wipe and bowl lick.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Keep track of how much it takes and start there next time.
    Made from Kief my capsules are 75mg each.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Coconut oil should work where other oils won't for your particular issue. 99% of the cooking oils need bile to start the breakdown in the stomach before it moves to the Liver.
    Coconut oil doesn't need this step and speeds straight to the liver as I understand it. I know Coconut oil Cannabis hits in half the time as any other oil and I've tested them all from Avocado to safflower oils. The rest all take an average of 2 hours to reach full effects. Coconut oil based edibles are up in your face in 45 minutes flat.

Skipping the bile step gets past your missing gall bladder as that is its primary function is delivering a large shot of bile to the stomach. Do post your results as the only person this hasn't worked for is Oregondaisy. I'd love to visit her and see if one of my super strength Kief Caps would kick her off.

BNW

• Friendly Friendly x 1