Waste Water from RO system

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ryecoon, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Wondering if I can use the "Waste water" from My RO/Di filter to water my Clones. Anyone do this with successful results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Why not just use "waste water " on your plants then ?

3. Is it Optimum? Is it better than tap water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Run your waste line to your washing machine. Don't use it on your plants.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Waste water from an RO system has chemicals in it that you fed your plants. I wouldn't suggest using it on anything else that I wanted to live. Tap water my friend. That's the way to go. Throw the old water out and use tap water on your good plants. Be careful what you put it on when you toss it too since it could burn what you put it on or around. It's "waste" water, used up and basically no good for much. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Widow White,

Do you even know what a RO system is? I am guessing not given the answer you just gave. Why would someone just use tap water if they invested in a RO system? And NO tap water in nearly every case if NOT the "way to go". In a hydro grow tap water can lead to countless issues.You never reply to anything anyone rebuts one of your normally wrong and unexperienced answers but I very much would love to hear your reason on why you would think unknown tap water in a hydro set up would be better than RO water.