Wassup GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Haha havent been posting as much, got back in World of Warcraft.... :eek: Havent really been on much, or as much as I used to.... things are well...

Here is tonights milkshot
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJLheG3ERcc"]YouTube - Nighttime RooR milk[/ame]
    Song in the back if you cant here is so well is B. O. B. by Outkast

But mainly wassup? GC im high....

Been down on shit since i lost my drugbox with over 500$ worth of stuff :(:( At home right now for thanksgiving.... blazed:smoking::smoking::smoking: gonna see my at-home dealer tomm... gotta nab some pics of this bud....:smoking:

and ya.....:smoking::smoking:

haha i got a final bar... my e penis is complete:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: LOL

2. damnn thats a sweet ass bong

3. Good to see you back on the post purps, it was always good to see your posts. Damn, nice ass milkshot I love that roor btw what did that run you?

4. smokin at home with the windows open, something i know all too well. nice water pipe btw. oh and welcome back from ur hiatus, its always good to see a vet back on the city.

5. thats a sexy bong.

6. hahah yup towel under the door..... id sploof but.....

My parents are like.... Just do towel under door open window.... we wont bother... dont want 2 smell..... :smoking:

bong was 450.. ac 140... bowl 40.... worth it... roor top notch

7. i wanna fuck your bong

8. nice bong dude, +rep.

how you liking wrath?

9. Damn wish I had that kind of money or I would get the same set up lol. But nice set up man good taste.

10. haha alot

i dont wanna get 2 nerdy in here :eek::smoking:

11. yea expensive but worth every penny