Wasp in my closet.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JudasCanna, Aug 2, 2008.

1. So I have had plants in soil in my closet for a couple months now. Two says ago I put up velcro and black plastic to make it light proof at night since I wanted to start 12/12.
    I close up the plastic at night when the light goes off.

Today I got up and opened the plastic back up when the light came on and there was a wasp in there.

I've had plenty of nats come out of the soil I buy, has anyone ever heard of wasp larva in soil? I suppose it's possible that one flew inside and made it in there somehow, but not likely. I keep the house closed up, I keep the door to my room closed at all times. So it would have had to get in the house and then follow me into my room to get in the closet.

Anyways, I had to wait twenty minutes for the thing to get to a place where I could wack it. I am allergic to bee and wasp stings. If I get stung I can die, and I don't have any shots at home. So....if I get stung, I have to run through the house and lock the doors and throw myself outside with my cell to call 911. That;s the only way to ensure my crop wont get discovered. Luckly, the wasp didn't have a chance. As soon as I saw it I was covered from head to toe, it was like I was going into combat.

2. lmao best story ive seen here

3. dude, same shit here. my first grow i was in college doing it in my closet. it was set up so the door was closed but still got fresh air, which had to go through a screen. 3 or 4 times i would go inspect my plants and there was a wasp just going to town on the buds..not eating or anything..but chilling on. and every time it was a pain in the ass catching the things while trying to avoid plants and ghetto hung lights/venting. needless to say i killed them slow for trying to steal my buds.

4. Haha. Yeah man, I can't stand them. The fact that they can kill me makes me extremely prejudice towards them.

5. shit i would too. they're like you're nemesis. the kryptonite to your superman.

but ya that was a dope story lol

6. i just love the "it was like i was going into combat" +rep

7. ahahaha

8. That shit is amazing lol:wave: