Washington State You Rock

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by prez420, Apr 27, 2013.

1. A judge in washington orders cops to return weed they stole from a man during a traffic stop. - Epic... Check out the full story Here

2. lol that's nice to hear.i hope it rubs off on lakewood and seattle's police too lol

3. lol a man has to make a living dont he? Just trying to get some coin for a trip down the SR.

4. I miss living in Olympia. I moved to Florida not long after graduating from Evergreen State, and stories like this remind me of what I'm missing.

5. lol man its a small world. I moved from fl to wa and some how ended up in nc. I wanna move back to wa but I duno about all that rain that was the reason I moved in the first place.

6. It looks like an 11th grader wrote that article

Edit: where do you get started with pay per click advertising ?

7. You don't want to do it here, you'll get yourself banned. :p

8. What i did is not PPC I dont receive any real money for the link. I honestly dont see the problem, all it does is make u wait 5 secs then can u go to the article mentioned. If the powers that be of the site say its a problem I'll stop using the url shorting service. But I just don't think they will cuz i am not spamming or misleading people at all. If i make little fuel for SR in the process of posting interesting stories for everyone to share whats the harm ?

9. I'm not the one you have to justify it to, I'm just letting ScriabinAnime know. But I doubt the mods care whether it's "real" money or bitcoins. :p

10. Yeah I know and like I said I am sure if its a problem they will let me know. I just brought it up with u because you said it will get you banned as if its spamming or something along those lines. I even checked the rules and as far I know it doesn't violate any of them so I just wanted to know what grounds are you using to make that statement.

11. I used to be a mod, dude. You might not get banned for it but it's definitely not allowed.

12. And due to the sig rules, yours is now illegal with the hyperlinks + pic. I think it is wrong to send users to a site like that. ou are basically promoting another site. :smoke:

13. Washington State really rocks man !! I praise.