Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington State Weed Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Apr 30, 2009.

1. lol it's the bad stuff here. We nick name it bad chron. But I don't really get it becuse British Columbia is suposed to gave good bud? But all bc does around here is give you mild highs compared to normal shit, and many complain of a head ache.

2. I live in canada and i cant complain about prices but thats not too bad dude just make sure you dont get jewed

3. well first of all it's cheney, washington.......

I grew up in the burbs east of seattle and there were never droughts. ever. 20 a dub 40 a 8th 260 a zip. chrons always. one of the things i miss the most now that i live in MT, constant supply of cheap dank weed.

4. yeah thats what prices were/and are probably going to be like for me when I move back.

5. i must thank you for this thread, i seriously was just thinking "damn i wonder what the prices are like in WA..." cause im going to be there for a short while.
    but yeah thanks!:wave:

6. I get the same price here on the westside of washington, closer to Olympia. Sept its been a dry around here :/ but I seem to manage.

7. I live IN seattle most of the year. 20 dub, 35 8th, 220 zip. DANK

8. Thanks for all the responses enjoy the washington dank just picked up some AK 47 scope it in my new thread :D

9. sounds about right my young black brotha.anyways a little phase in my area everybody was trying to sell dubs 1.5 1.6 for 20 bucks and was doing quite well.ur prices are pretty on point though 280-300 for zip

10. Yeah I get about the same prices up here in Bothell/Woodinville area
    About $40 an 1/8
    But i can get a zip for 300 somehow haha:confused:

11. LMAO everybody in federal way does the dub thing.

10 dollars - .7 - .8 grams
    20 dollars - 1.6 - 1.7 grams
    40 dollars - 1/8
    80 - 90 dollars - 1/4
    160 dollars - 1/2
    240 - 260 - Zip

Thats around the prices in Federal Way, Wa.

I'm picking up a quarter ounce of green crack for 90.

12. i live on the east coast and on my trips to seattle i've always smoked some of the dankest buds for straight prices.

13. thats hot

14. Yeah im in lynnwood, payin 40 an 1/8th, 70 a 1/4.

15. im from vashon island originally, there's definitely some dank to be had in those parts.

16. Is washington near Oregon? my friend has a made in Oregon tattoo but he lives in washington.

17. Man.. us Seattle area people should kick it. lol.
    I've been overpaying and its been DRY in the 206. Just moved back here a month and a half ago and everyone I've found has been unreliable and over priced. 1/4 for 100. Z's for 320. I never payed this much in Oregon where we wouldn't pay over 250 for dank!

18. #38 Weedz, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    Down in 425 prices for small bags are okay like a dub would be 1.4g $20 but it is some good stuff, gotta love washington

19. :wave:Hey there! Ok so me and my business partner are goin to start our own lil business... lol but our only problem is we are obviously rookies right now, but we have already made it into a few networks, I was wonderin if someone would possibly be willing to help me with what a good constant sellin price would be around kent... I have read over all the other post and gotten some ideas but no stable ones... lol I would really appreiciate help on this, we are jus tired of tryin to find people to sell to us and they are ALWAYS dry out here! It sucks!

Have a great day!

20. Good to see lots of fellow WA stoners. At the moment in the 509 here a little dry but wont be long maybe a week tops.. Got some wonderful Hash and honey oil in the works from my clippings im excited to share :D