Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington state question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dominoplaycool, Aug 19, 2007.

  1. Hi,
    I am new here, and find this site very informative, and educational. However, I suffer from horrible back pain and I have exhausted all other modalities of treatment. Marijuana is the only approach that helps. I am 30, married, and a responsible adult. I have been having trouble locating an mm friendly doctor who can set me up w/ a card/prescription/letter. Can anyone help me out? I am at dominoplaycool at yahoo dot com. Or, let me know how to get a hold of you. Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
  2. Sorry to hear about your back hassles. Me too. I live in Spokane, and have used MMJ for awhile now. It helps me a lot, especially with muscle spasms and to help get some sleep.

    I went through The Hemp and Cannabis Society, which my wife found an ad for in the Inlander (free advert rag). Their website is After you get the paperwork, then you have to find your own source of medicine.

    There is supposed to be a co-op of some sort here in Spokane, but I haven't seen it yet. The website for it, seems pretty weak and sophomoric. If the co-op/grow-op is anything like the site, they need help.

    Are you located on the east or west side? I think the west side is a bit better as far as supply.

    Hope it helps.

Share This Page