Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington state question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dominoplaycool, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Hi,
    I am new here, and find this site very informative, and educational. However, I suffer from horrible back pain and I have exhausted all other modalities of treatment. Marijuana is the only approach that helps. I am 30, married, and a responsible adult. I have been having trouble locating an mm friendly doctor who can set me up w/ a card/prescription/letter. Can anyone help me out? I am at dominoplaycool at yahoo dot com. Or, let me know how to get a hold of you. Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

2. Sorry to hear about your back hassles. Me too. I live in Spokane, and have used MMJ for awhile now. It helps me a lot, especially with muscle spasms and to help get some sleep.

I went through The Hemp and Cannabis Society, which my wife found an ad for in the Inlander (free advert rag). Their website is http://thc-foundation.com/clinic/. After you get the paperwork, then you have to find your own source of medicine.

There is supposed to be a co-op of some sort here in Spokane, but I haven't seen it yet. The website for it, spocannibis.com seems pretty weak and sophomoric. If the co-op/grow-op is anything like the site, they need help.

Are you located on the east or west side? I think the west side is a bit better as far as supply.

Hope it helps.