Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington State MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by neek22, May 17, 2010.

1. I was wondering if anybody from washington is one here and has a medicinal card I got to school in the tri-cities area and have been looking into getting a MMJ card because of chronic pain from sports related injuries in high school. And I would like to here about the MMJ in WA if that is cool with you:wave::wave:

2. The Green Door Seattle High Quality Medicine, Doctor Referals, Consultations

Home | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF Medical Clinics, THC Foundation, Medical Marijuana Doctors, Medical Marijuana Clinics, Medical Marijuana Referrals, Medical Marijuana Permit, Medical Marijuana Card, Serving The Cannabis Community Since 1

they dont give u prescriptions for pain unfortunately, unless you were prescribed oxy contin or some other hard drug and that didnt help then i think theres a loophole to get a card, only like serious diseases and stuff for the most part.

3. hey thanks for the links and yeah i was only prescribed pain killers for like a year since i almost had surgery but just went the rehab route i have a feeling washington state is not as lax as handin out MMJ cards like cali is. And man i hope I-1068 goes through this november in the washington state ballots to legalize marijuana that would extra awesome.:smoke: