Washington State MMJ Growers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MissDankNugs, Apr 11, 2009.

1. So, I have recently obtained my MMJ permit, and have decided to grow. I used some seeds, and everything is going ok, but I was looking for maybe a little professional hands on assistance. If there is anyone in the Western Washington area that can assist me on my grow, I would be MUCH appreciated. I am a MMJ patient and can provide proof of that if necessary. I also wanted to get some clones of a dominant indica, but the selections at my local "club" are not what I am looking for. If anyone can help out I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. good news on the permit!:hello:
    Welcome to the city, how can i be of assistance?

3. welcome to The City!

4. make me your primary caregiver :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. TY all for the welcome!!

Well basically, I have never done this before. I have all the equiptment, space, all that, but it seems I lack the know how. I am having issues after issues with my babies, although they seem to be growing fine, I just keep running into issues, (heat, humidity, nutes, watering) I used seeds, I would have gotten clones but due to our economy I cannot afford 25 bucks X 15.

But ya, I was kind of looking for, idealy, a place where I can go and learn more hands on about this. Or a community of people that do classes, or just like to help and would assist in helping me be a little green thumb.

I have seen stuff like this in California, and I know Washington is pretty hip on the medical mariuana so I figured maybe this takes place here too.. Either way any sort of help or info to help would be much appreciated. I have read about nutes, clones, roots, flowering, yada yada, but it goes in and then comes out, I am not seeming to grasp all that is needed, thats why I need some hands on, I learn much better.

Thanks!!

6. That would be great, but I have all the equiptment and space, and time on my hands, I want to learn myself.. If you want to come help me out that would be great though!!

Thanks

7. Basically your at it MissDankNugs. Grasscity has forums for all your questions, problems, anything you want to know basically about growing is all here. I've got my 2nd garden started flowering and planted 2 C21's, 2 Bulkhead, and 1 Quest seed for my 3rd garden last night. The only money that i have spent on this, is for nutes, and some cfl's and some reflectors, but it still hasnt gone over 50bucks.
    These might help if you haven't read over them yet.

Germinating
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/15076-germination-420-a.html

Grandpa's Grow guide
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/31653-grandpas-grow-guide.html

if you have any other questions i'd be happy to help.

8. I just got my permit not long ago. This is a bag seed that has been grown with just water. Glad to be from the Pacific NW. Dont know much but glad to go on the journey with you. Stay lit. 20200421_104729.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app