Washington State MM Felony Laws?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by JerBear31, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #1 JerBear31, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Hello all Washington residents or non-residents! I have a question.I live in Wisconsin and I was convicted of a Felony for distribution of a small amount of marijuana in Wisconsin(about 4 grams). My girlfriend and I are moving to Washington in about a year or so. Would I be permitted to be able to grow marijuana for patients? What about opening a dispensary? What about recreational? Can I get my MM prescription being a felon too?Thanks

2. http://norml.org/legal/item/washington-medical-marijuana

i.e..the mmj is the patients and you can't smoke it or sell it...or grow for more than one person...but we all know how those rules laws are 'bent' if not just ignored  :confused_2:

3. That doesn't really answer my questionSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yes you can be a medical patient and provider.

You cant have a store in your name at least.

Does anyone follow the rules? Very few. :D

I have a legal grow and nobody knows anything about my two violent felony's.

5. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19420059" timestamp="1390883125"]Yes you can be a medical patient and provider.You cant have a store in your name at least.Does anyone follow the rules? Very few. :DI have a legal grow and nobody knows anything about my two violent felony's.[/quote]Awesome, thanks brother!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. In a year or so, probably not.  WA is planning on expiring all current mmj cards and making everyone reapply.   Possibly 75% of the current "patients" won't qualify this time or won't bother reapplying.  Dispensary?  They're a dying breed.  Recreational?  Get in line behind the 2000 grower applicants they already have.  In summary, that would be a no, no, no and a no.  Good luck.

I hear much of the same and know things are still up in the air. But we all know what will happen. The black market will go crazy with the out of state traffic alone.

8. I think regardless of anything you can buy recreational when the shops open if you are 21

9. am I the only one who realized you got a felony for 4 grams? this country makes me depressed sometimes. having a criminal record affects you in all areas of work, even more so when starting a business. you may be able to work for one, but why would you want to grow when we have so much damn weed - we don't know what to do with? try making strong concentrates or hash or medibles if you were to do anything

also to people that have to reapply, im not worried. I had folders of mri's, physical therapy proof and doctors notes. marijuana changed my life and I am forever grateful.

10. #10 JerBear31, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    So to be clear, in WA, you can only grow for 1 patient? Say, from, at my own apartment or house?

11. Wash. state is imposing a 85% plus tax on the sale of all state MJ. 80% of the state has banned the sale of LEGAL MJ. Almost all dispensaries will be shut down. All MMJ patients will be on a registry available to LEO. There go your second amendment rights. Get pulled over, get a DUID. 
    Legalized MJ in Wash. state? Be careful what you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to the black market!