Washington State legal weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Don Skakie, Dec 2, 2011.

1. #1 Don Skakie, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Check out the new Grasscity Sensible Washington Social Group here:

[​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/groups/sensible-washington.html

Help us make cannabis legal in Washington State

Sensible Washington is a volunteer group of citizens working to end adult cannabis (marijuana) prohibition for responsible adult use in Washington State. Our initiative removes cannabis from the list of controlled substances, while leaving in place existing penalties involving minors and impaired driving. We continue to raise funds to put our initiative on the ballot. We’ve seen time and time again that the Legislature refuses to take action in a reasonable, science-based, and responsible manner, so we’re working hard to put this choice before the people.
    The initiative is simple: remove all criminal penalties for possession, use, manufacture or delivery of cannabis among adults and direct the Legislature to create taxation and regulatory system as appropriate. It makes medicine safely available to patients, and undercuts the profiteering and violence of the black market.

2. Awesome. Good luck!

3. Thank you! :)

4. I-1149 > i-502

5. #5 Don Skakie, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Yes I-1149 is better than I-502 Thank you for noticing. We ran out of time on I-1149 and we will be collecting signatures on a similar petition in the future. We will need help though. Tell your friends to send an email to info@sensiblewashington.org
    Thank you.

[IMG=100X100]http://i.imgur.com/fHefG.jpg[/IMG]

6. For sure, anything is better than I-502

As long as I can grow my own personal garden I'll be happy...Of course I can already do that with the MMJ laws. I'll just be pissed off if legalization makes it illegal/difficult for people to cultivate. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Just don't vote for I-502 people! :smoking: