Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington State Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RideWA420, Dec 6, 2011.

1. This thread is for bud shots from Washington State. Lets see what we got in the Northwest:smoke::hello:
    Ill start us of with some Dynamite OG from Cannabis Club Collective in Tacoma

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. beautiful sir. just beautiful.

3. #4 Nadroj, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Here's some chronic i got for $150/oz, half og chunk and half fruity ak (we picked up $750/5oz) south of Tacoma near Yelm when i visited in July. This guy just happened to have a few lbs left in his stash... he had gigantic zips of each strain... the 2 foot long bags haha. And he had some fire blue dream and chernobyl... such good buds... he was LOW too. I couldn't believe it. 5-10 lbs of bud is the usual amount im guessing haha

Fruity AK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG Chunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Amazing shots! I love how the white carpetish background in the first shot really brings out the frosty trichomes, and same with the light in the second shot really bringing out the golden color of the bud. Like the person above me said "Beautiful sir!"

5. that Fruity AK looks scrumptious haha

6. i was fortunate enough to get 14g of the oz we got of it... my friend gotta qp of OG Chunk, i thought the Fruity AK was better trimmed and just looked better... but the OG was fire as well :smoke:

7. That's what I miss about Washington! (360/425)

8. 360? What do you miss exactly, the massive amount of weight being pushed around all over haha... i wish it was like that in Billings... my people all deal oz or less amounts usually... i have to travel far to pick up a good deal on oz+. 250-300/oz in my city compared to 225-250 from my guy who grows in Bozo, 250 being delivered... 225 if i go get it myself.

9. I get my buds down in 253 :smoke:
    i will post more pics as soon as i get some new herb.

10. the cannabis club is my absolute favorite:love:

11. #12 Nadroj, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    it's too bad we have all been getting raided... my people's caregiver is totally legit. The Healing Center, non profit org. :smoke:

My dude's grow is 2400 watts so it's much better than any caregiver bud in my city... and caregivers are in it for cash... they buy some of the shit no one wants from Western MT cities (bozo, missoula, kali) and it's overpriced @ 275/oz for them, 280-300/oz for me. May as well just get it from the source itself right? Exactly... the higher up the better as everyone knows... i pay more than $50 less from my own guy too... and it's got hella more medicinal benefits haha. Im medicated off some Urkle typing this... haha. Time to hit the motherfucking hay...

This montana fire is better haha... Purple Urkle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And i just really liked this strawberry kush
    [​IMG]

12. Yeah those last few pics were some FIREEEEEEEEE. Very nice :envy: :bongin:

13. I love them too haha. Have you tried their agent orange?

14. I CCC too haha :hello:. Have you tried their agent orange?

15. no i have not but i hear good things about it. i usually get some diesel or the blue dream. but most of the time im getting edibles lol

16. Yo nadroj can I suck your dick?

17. sureee, why not :p

18. You guys are natty

19. Heres my newest pickup. This time its some laffy taffy. It's supposed to be a cross of snow cap and sour diesel and man this bud is dank. :smoke: It lives up to its name, makes you laugh and your muscles feel like taffy. :hippie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]