Washington state- A Joint for a Jab!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Washington state approves offering free marijuana joints to those getting the Covid vaccine
    Washington state approves offering free marijuana joints to those getting the Covid vaccine - CNN

(CNN)Add free weed to the list of incentives being offered to people to encourage them to get vaccinated against Covid.

Officials at the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) on Monday gave state licensed cannabis retailers permission to offer one pre-rolled marijuana joint "to adult consumers who receive a vaccination at an in-store vaccination clinic."
    The promotion, which LCB calls "Joints for Jabs," aims to promote and support the state's vaccination efforts, according to LCB's news release. They added that they received multiple requests from cannabis retail licensees to help in the efforts.
    [​IMG]
    Others have tried free doughnuts, beers and gifts cards. Now, Ohio is betting millions to improve its vaccination rate
    The promotion is offered to adults 21 and older, and will end on July 12.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  2. If my state would do this, I’d get it twice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. My brother in Washington must be kinda pissed. :bang:

He got his shots while visiting me in California in the early spring. lol

But, when he left here, most of his friends in Washington were still waiting to get their shots. We were both pleasantly surprised when my county started offering vaccine so early.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1