Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington (Pierce County)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Any other smokers from the Pierce County regions of Washington?

We have good shiz here. :smoke:

2. Up in Snohomish.

3. Olympia up in this bitch

some of the best weed in duh world yo

4. I lived in pierce county for a half a year. Tacoma. Shithole. Crazy weirdo tweeks everywhere. Yaaay. Washington has good bud though nothing like Portland though. People say portlanders are weird but nothing like Tacoma trash. People there are pricks too

5. Moving to Bellevue in a few months:smoke: closer than I am now..

6. It takes a certain type of person to like Washington the type that appreciates the generic, mundane and monotonous. Usually Californians don't like it

7. I'm in the Enumclaw area, the designated hick part of the state. But I'm a Bellingham/Kent/Auburn sorta guy.

8. Yakima right here. all you guys are east coast haha

9. Southern Washington, Olympia and Seattle are the best parts of a simply mundane state

10. I find it really weird that youre dishing this stuff out, and you said you lived here for half a year. Anyone that lives anywhere for only half a year cant have a true opinion of it, ive been living here for almost 19 years, and i agree about tacoma, but saying the entire state is mundane is just being judgmental.

"Mundane" is not a correct term[in my opinion] of what i would call washington, considering the music scene thats blowing up and has been blowing up for some time.