Washington DC?

Discussion in 'General' started by MW_cobain, Mar 15, 2009.

1. yoo, whats going on? ok, so in april, im taking a trip to washington DC, and i was just wondering how strict are they with the following: Weed, Illegal smokes, And scaming shit (like the bar detectors)

haha, like to know.

2. Weed - in D.C ***** you crazy, i wouldnt suggest it at all, i live about 30 min from D.C and just anything around the general area is so strict with weed, and placebos even

I wouldnt suggest doing it unless u know the spots well. but hey thats just me and ive got 2 poss. charges in d.c alone, DONT DO IT MAN!!

3. Thats like walkin into a den of lions swingin your dick around.

No, its like cock slapping a lion in the face.

4. HAHA, alright, good to know man. :) but what about illegal smoke, and scaming ?

5. If you want to find bud in DC just head down into Northern VA a hit up the malls, or just sit at a gas station and wait until you see someone walk out with a blunt. Not hard at all. You can find herb all over DC, people push it in Chinatown all the time, but you just gotta be careful of who is looking out. Walk up and down 14th Street if you're absolutely determined to stay in DC.

I dunno what you mean by illegal smoke. Most of the clubs in DC are easy enough to get into if you have a fake that looks legit, but some of the newer bars have installed ID scanners so be careful...either hit up the clubs or go to a shitty bar...there's enough of them.

6. I don't understand this part. Care to elaborate? What is a bar detector?

7. #7 mo fa me, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    Pretty sure he mean't *scanning* like scanning your ID at a bar. No fakes.

and since marijuana is still illegal D.C. is very strict about it. Please wtf... kinda thread is this.

8. haha, ok so im from canada, thing are different here i guess. we got a shit load of people who make there own cigarettes. maybe its different in the states. and for scamming shit, haha i mean like in a store. stealing kind of thing.

hah

9. frankly, i'd have to say if you don't know anybody it can get relatively hard to find any around here.