Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington DC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Joker1121, Jul 14, 2016.

1. #1 Joker1121, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Does anyone here live in DC or been there since cannabis became legal (donation only, no sales)?
    I'm wondering how the cannabis is there. Thinking about a drive.

2. Isn't it illegal to SELL but legal to buy in DC - it's really weird.

3. #3 Joker1121, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    I thought it was legal to obtain by making a donation. A person over 21 can possess two ounces or less. No public use. The feds can still bust you. I read something that said you can't pay for it with goods or services, I think you can make donations. There are lots of listings on Craigs list. So you can't sell or buy, but you can have a person give you some, and you probably want to make a donation. I also read that a tourist can have cannabis, but can't take it out of DC and can't smoke in public places.