Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington DC - Message In A Bottle

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bearcat22, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm looking for help.
    If you are a kind person with patience, keep reading. Thanks.
    This is long, so if you have a short attention span, move on now.

I'm 55 years old. When I was a kid, we smoked what we called "Columbian Gold", a wonderful tan colored bud that would make you laugh and laugh for hours, and it was cheap. Then things suddenly turned really shitty. All that was out there was dark brown or dark green junk, and it make you feel heavy and lazy and sleepy, a real drag, and it cost more. A real ripoff.

I quit smoking for years. One day, some kids gave me a hit of what they called "skunk weed". It smelled like shit and tasted even worse. I got high, but it sucked, it was no fun, just too intense, and no "giggles".

I have a friend that smokes about twice a week, and they offer me some. Even out of a bong, it tastes like shit, it is HARSH and burns HOT like a motherfucker! Once it gave us the giggles, most of the time it just makes me feel heavy so I always say "no thank you" when she offers now.

I'm wondering if this crap is just dusted. Anyway.

Fast forward to today. My life is in the dumpster. I've been on Social Security Disability for mental illness for almost 20 years now. I have VERY little money, and just shitty Medicare/Medicaid as insurance.

I've developed a nasty and very heavy alcohol habit. The evil cult scam of AA is not for me.I was locked up in prison for years, so going into a rehab is NOT an option. No "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" for me. People at my economic level get treated worse than shit in rehab and mental hospitals.

So, bottom line, I'm trying to get a referral from someone with first hand experience in WAshington DC.

I need a referral to a doctor that will:

1. Accept my Medicare/Medicaid as full payment;

2. Will prescribe me medical marijuana to treat my depression, anxiety, and BPD;

3. Is accessible to me via bus or train, as I have no vehicle. I live in North West. Because I am white I cannot travel in the ghettos of South West, where I would be murdered or robbed.

Yes, you can call up the medical marijuana places, and yes they will give you names of doctors. You then call the doctors, and some snotty, impatient, arrogant, vicious nasty BITCH will treat you like shit and give you no answers. Receptionsists in Washington DC are all CUNTS that get off on treating people like shit.

I'm looking for SOLID INFORMATION not vague advice. Desperate here.

2. Washington DC is about to start accepting out of state MMJ cards. So you can see a doctor wia webcam and have a california card mailed to you. They have MJ doctors in DC. I believe the card can be had cheap if you're low income.

Southeast DC isn't that bad. It's a pretty safe city to walk around for the most part just use common sense. The dispensaries are within walking distance of the metro. You can get an uber leaving the store to feel safer. From what I've researched their meds are expensive but good quality.

I live in Colorado but used to live in the DC area. I can't wait to see what their legal weed is like when I visit there again. I scored some colombian gold recently by the way, great shit.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1