Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

washington d.c. a tough town for bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jaspersavage420, Jul 24, 2012.

1. hey guys first post here, i hope this is the right place.. anyways i moved to d.c. 3 days ago and ive never had trouble getting bud in other cities but it seems here people are very secretive about bud... anyone had the same experience or is it just me? lol

great forums by the way GC:hello::smoke:

2. Go to Anacostia.... LOL

3. Obamas been buying that shit up last 3 years bro. Getting it by the ton man.

4. im not to sure where that is but ive never really liked asking random people, it looks sketchy as hell and i dont really wanna offend the wrong person, lol

5. I dunno I live right outside of dc and every time I'm there I smell blunts

6. i moved up from miami and the weed there is pretty good... i know there are rules on the forum but damn id kill for bud rite now, haha:smoke:

7. Yeah I was joking about Anacostia, stay away from there but yeah just walk around the city, go to Georgetown, hit up some bars, go to a museum most of them are free my friends used to get baked and go to them, you're bound to hear something

8. yea bro a few people warned me about goin into the hood and to be honest i dont think i would have the balls for that... i was thinking about georgetown cos of all the college kids but again it sux having to ask randoms

9. Co workers? Friends? Parties? Bars? A lot of people smoke. Don't ask ransoms just make friends and find out if they smoke.

10. Don't just walk up to someone asking for weed, you gotta ease into it man, someone younger who smokes cigarettes who looks like the right type of person ask for a lighter or some shit and start a conversation, but beware of undercover cops

11. Especially watch out for cops trying to buy weed on forums when the user has no posting history

12. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']

Especially watch out for cops trying to buy weed on forums when the user has no posting history[/quote]

He's just asking for help, I don't think a cop is gonna get on here and really expect someone to deliver them a g to arrest them...

13. Just a joke

14. In Canada when I'm in a strange town I drive around the mall until I find hooligans. Them hooligans are always up to no good and they always no where to find weed :p

15. i appriciate the info guys, im a stranger in this cool city... goin from toking everyday to nothing is taking its toll,lol... cant sleep and my appetite has pretty much gone:eek:

16. Then take our advice. It is so easy to find bud

17. well hopefully ill be high again sooner than later:p

18. Take the metro to Baltimore. Baltimore is an awesome town, and always has good weed down by the inner harbour. Just hang around and smile at people.

A lot of people hate on B-more for being a dangerous / rough place. I lived there for many years, it's one of my favourite places in the world. I'd walk down North Avenue any day of the week. The people are friendly, excellent restaurants, great vibe. They don't call it charm city for nothing!

Good luck getting your bud.

19. [quote name='"fiasko"']Take the metro to Baltimore. Baltimore is an awesome town, and always has good weed down by the inner harbour. Just hang around and smile at people.

A lot of people hate on B-more for being a dangerous / rough place. I lived there for many years, it's one of my favourite places in the world. I'd walk down North Avenue any day of the week. The people are friendly, excellent restaurants, great vibe. They don't call it charm city for nothing!

Good luck getting your bud.[/quote]

Metro to Baltimore? And you lived there for many years? Baltimore is an aquarium, a few restaurants, hardrock cafe/barnes&noble, a couple headshops and the rest is a dump, and theres no metro from dc to bmore.

20. [quote name='"Casador88"']

Metro to Baltimore? And you lived there for many years? Baltimore is an aquarium, a few restaurants, hardrock cafe/barnes&noble, a couple headshops and the rest is a dump, and theres no metro from dc to bmore.[/quote]

Obviously someone who has lived with their parents most of their life and resents the city... Sigh...

You take the light rail to DC, not the metro. Sorry I got the name wrong - after living in lots of different places it's easy to mix up the mass transit names. I assume your parents station wagon is your usual conveyance? Maybe get out more, visit Federal Hill, where Francis Scott Key composed the original lines of the national anthem while witnessing the siege of Fort McHenry, or go see a Ravens game, or watch the Orioles...

Fact is, I've never visited a bad town. Everywhere has something special to appreciate if you take the time to look for it.

Keep on hating from your parent's basement. I'm going outside.