Washington,Colorado,Oregon.. polling thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by budjones, Sep 15, 2012.

1. #1 budjones, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    I thought i would make a thread where we could post and analyze all the polls for this historic election. Here is what i have come across. Please make any additions,and discuss your analysis of these and upcoming polls.

Washington polls......
    ballotpedia
    July 2011 Elway Research yes54%..no 43% ..undecided3%
    January 2012 Elway Research yes48% ..no45%..undecided 7%

Public Policy Polling of 1,073 adults June 14-17
    50% yes..37% no..13% undecided

SurveyUSA July 23
    Yes …………. 55%
    No…………… 32%
    Not Sure …. 13%

SurveyUSA Sept 12
    57% yes...34%no...9% undecided

Elway poll Sept. 8-12. ......update
    50% yes....38%no.....12% undecided
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorado polls.............
    June Rasmussen poll
    61% yes......27%no....12% undecided

Public Policy Polling June
    For ……………………..46%
    Against ……………….. 42%
    Not sure ……………… 12%

Public Policy Polling Aug 9
    47%yes...38%no....15% undecided

Public Policy Polling Sep 5
    47%yes...38%no....15% undecided

SurveyUSA Sept 15 update
    51% yes....40%no.....8% undecided

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon polls................

Public Policy Polling July
    43% yes......46% no.....11% undecided

SurveyUSA sep 10 to 13 ...... update
    37% yes....41% no....22%.... undecided
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make additions or corrections. Nov 6 2012, The beginning of the end of prohibition :smoke:

2. Colorado for sure

3. I think Colorado has the best chance. They seem to have the biggest weed culture outside of California. They also seem to have a lot of advertising and money behind their campaign unlike Oregon. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all three, or none of them passed. One things for sure, we gotta get out asses up and VOTE!

4. i hope washington legalizes it

5. New poll just out for Colorado from SurveyUSA
    51% yes....40%no.....8% undecided :D

6. I don't like the way that Oregon poll is looking. I would think they had more support than that.

If just 1 state passes it that will be great, but if all 3 do, then that will be HUGE!:eek:

7. if you wonder why its not gonna pass in oregon, you should read the bill. The man in control is ummm greedy?

8. Maybe it has to do with the Oregon bill being the most lenient?

9. the oregon bill is the best written of them all. there is no one spreading awareness about it any where though.

10. I think Washington and Colorado will end up legalizing it this year.

11. I think Colorado will do it this year. I've thought it for a long time.

12. Proud to be a native from CO

13. It's not the main factor, but it's certainly another reason I'm excited to be moving to Littleton, CO the week after Thanksgiving. I can see CO passing this. More so than the other two states.

14. The focus is on colorado and washington. I think that colorado will pass and I think washington has about a 50, 50 chance.

Hopefully both pass (fingers crossed). Can you imagine what life will be like once any of this passes? This will be a massive revolution.

I will vote yes on Amendment 64 this year! Go CO!

15. #15 budjones, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    New poll from SurveyUSA for Oregon showing 37 yes to 41 no with 22 undecided :(

New Elway poll for Washington
    Initiative 502, is up by a 50-38 percent margin with 12 percent undecided. It was leading by only 46-44 percent when Elway polled in July
    The Elway poll of 405 Washington voters was conducted Sept. 8-12.

All polls are showing Washington at 50% are more, Im not sure about Elway polls they dont seem as popular as polls such as PPP or SurveyUSA. Does anyone have any insite on Elway?

It looks like Oregon needs a few million in donations for some serious campaning.
    I think both Washington and Colorado will win nov 6 :)

16. [quote name='"griever"']proud to be a native from co[/quote]

qft.!