Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea Washington Co-op Laws

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Exotic Prophets, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Hey guys,
    Im looking to move sometime later this year or early next year. Ive been looking into Washington's co-op laws. They seem rather fair max of 4 people per co-op and max of 60 plants. That's plenty If you run 5 1k lights - 4 plants per - and can pull 1.5-2lbs per light - thats 3.75 pounds every month or 7.5 every 2 months.
    I just have one catch. I am a victim of the drug war. I was convicted on cannabis felony at 18. I didnt see anything limiting felons in Washington. Im just wondering if anyone lives or has lived in Washington and knows more about his process than what ive found online.

Thanks

2. "In addition, LCB will award licenses to existing medical marijuana patients who meet reasonable criteria, some of which includes being a collective garden operator who is 21 years or older, has maintained a business license, has a history of paying relevant taxes, has no criminal history and the premise is situated away from schools, playgrounds and other similar buildings. These criteria are intended to retain the expertise that has developed in our state and recognize the businesses that have a record of providing patients with quality products. Retail applicants who receive a license may opt to sell to the general public, only medical patients or both."

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. Ok? That's for sales I'm just looking to do a 4 person 60 plant coop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That's the point though, why would 4 people need 60 plants... if you pulled at a min a lb per, your at 60lbs between 4 people.... itd go stale before you smoked it all....

5. Your plant count includes plants in veg and mothers

6. Well let's start with the first question. Are you willing to register in the state database or not? It's completely up to you. Your prior drug conviction shouldn't matter because it was out of state, and has been closed since the law change. If your not, Authorized patients who choose not to register can grow up to four plants and possess 6 ounces of marijuana from those plants. If you are authorized and decide to register, Patients age 18 and older who do choose to register can grow up to 6 plants (or up to 15 plants if recommended by the health care practitioner.) But are still limited to 6 ounces per plant.

7. Ok I'm not trying to be rude but you are telling me almost verbatim what google did. I've already googled everything. I'm wondering if anyone on the forum has personally gone through this process