Washington Blades Unite !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RubberUndies, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Well I've seen a few Washington threads but takes to long to get a reply in it !

I've been toking for a few months now and got a few toking buddies but they're very busy....not exactly looking for toking buds but it would be nice to talk too/get to know some fellow Washington blades.

2. I am in Washington. In the Bothell/Canyon Park area.

3. Here Here!!

4. Tacoma Washington here, Whats up fellow washin-stonians :]

5. [quote name='"zknewman"']Tacoma Washington here, Whats up fellow washin-stonians :][/quote]

Yea man i saw your other thread ! U seem semi legit man, should hit me up with a message sometime ! And not much working long hours today (14 hours altogether) currently at lunch with my girlfriend at the best teriyaki place ever in puyallup

6. Damn what a bullshit shift hah. Which Teriyaki place is that?

7. [quote name='"zknewman"']Damn what a bullshit shift hah. Which Teriyaki place is that?[/quote]

Well im working 2 shifts cause i had yesterday covered lol. And ill tell you which one it (u Have to try it) later when im not here haha.... They have huge plates, great prices, family owned, AMAZING customer service. And how old are you bro?

8. I have yet to find a really good one around here. I am 18 years old man.

9. [quote name='"zknewman"']I have yet to find a really good one around here. I am 18 years old man.[/quote]

Duudeee me too haha. You drive and got a job ? And its "Woks teriyaki" next to the fredmeyer in puyallup... Its on riverroad i think ? Ill double check. Its the shit though.... Ill message u when i get home man.

10. Nope, and nope. Lol. I drive but dont have a car, and its soooo hard to get a job! lol. I know where your talking about. Never been there but heard its good. You ever been to The Five Guys right there? Its AMAZING! haha