Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

washing grinder to make QWISO

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Feb 12, 2012.

1. so im heard you can make QWISO hash by soaking your grinder in it and letting the iso evaporate.

can someone give me directions on how to?

2. i do that shit all the time haha, just get a container and fill it with ISO, shake up your grinder and clean that bitch good, than pour out the solution into/onto a glass dish and let it evaporate. get a razor and scrape that up when its all dry, and ta da

3. [quote name='"Jangalo"']i do that shit all the time haha, just get a container and fill it with ISO, shake up your grinder and clean that bitch good, than pour out the solution into/onto a glass dish and let it evaporate. get a razor and scrape that up when its all dry, and ta da[/quote]

You lost me there son

4. yeah but dont leave the rubbing alcohol on the grinder, rinse after because if it stays there it damages it somehow

5. Uh, how? It made sense to me.

Step 1: Put grinder into bag, pour ISO in bag.
    Step 2: Shake bag
    Step 3: Pour out the ISO onto a glass plate
    Step 4: Wait until the ISO evaporates
    Step 5: Scape up what is left on the plate
    Step 6: Smoke

6. Thanks for putting it into steps xD i thought i was clear but i guess it wasnt that simple xP

7. oh damn i GOTTA try this. my grinders been buildin up all kinds of sticky deliciousness and i was wondering how to get it out :bolt:

8. should you have a keif catcher for this? :eek:

i have a normal cheap plastic grinder that builds up some shit pretty good will it still work ok?

9. No need to do this. I just take a little brush, go over the entire grinder, grab a credit card and scoop up all that kief into a pile. You'll be surprised with the amount you get. I had cleaned my grinder last week and this week I cleaned it again. Got about half a gram of kief. You don't realize it, but tons of trichs get stuck above the screen and in the edges. Works great.

10. [quote name='"Jangalo"']

Thanks for putting it into steps xD i thought i was clear but i guess it wasnt that simple xP[/quote]

Thank you, that's what I meant by the way in steps it made was a lot clearer