Was wondering what is wrong...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420canadiancannabis, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Went in for a possible heart attack on Thursday and came back today to find these. If you guys can let me know what you think it is.
    I think it looks like a Nitrogen Def. Wind Burn, Heat burn and possible Calcium Def. The one with the white specks I don't know- there are no white specks under the leafs. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. I know the one plant is showing Mag def but as for the darken spotted is it a virus of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Kindof looks like bugs. also looks like you started from clones and ive had quite a few clones yellow up pretty good when first planted but come back nice

4. The droopy leaves and little spots makes me think bugs also looks a little like it could be burns from little water drops

5. I had nute burn after Transplant some time ago- I flushed them and then left them alone for a couple of days- outdoors during the day and in at night. The last few days I was unable to put them out because I was in the hospital. When I was out I told my wife to water the one as I knew it needed watering. When I returned I watered them all as they all looked like this. I added calmag and veg nutes and now hoping they bounce back. For the other leaves that look like a virus I cut them off. They seem to be going pretty fast though. Ph and ppm’s are perfect - in watering and run off. The light I rose- it is a 320w qb turned down to 110w. I have a fan blowing lightly and the temps are steady at 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity at 65%. I think I’ll put them out tomorrow as the weather is suppose to be good and hope for the best as they seem to do better under the sun.

6. As for the spots I looked at them with a 60x magnification and they are discolouration of the leaves- I thought maybe slight surface wind burn. There is nothing under any of the leaves and just on that one.