Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was weed moldy? Help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dekacore, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hey everyone i have a quick question do you guys think my weed has mold because i got my weed put it in my pill container and i shred it with scissors i roll 2 joints with a dime i leave the joints in my pill container and im gona for about 3 days then i come back and take a small hit and i got real high the next day i wook up when i would exhale all of the air from my lungs my lungs would hurt a little bit also every couple of min my lungs burn and the i look at my self the ne t day from taking that small hit i was pretty pale is this from moldy weed cuz i have no clue if it is moldy because it was a joint i would really appretciate if u guys can help out.

2. Your lungs are probably just feeling the effects from the smoke being in them.. I'm sure you're fine, sometimes my lungs do that too when you take a big inhale after smoking a lot and then you get a weird feeling in your lungs, I know what you're talking about.. You're okay, don't let it get to your head.

3. had a bad run in with moldy weed. couldnt breathe and coucghed major. moldy weed is no good.

4. if it smells like shit then its moldy