Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this worth $50?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pudge toker, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I bought a bubbler today from my LHS and it was 50 bucks. It's very thick glass and is about 6 inches long. Do you guys think 50 was a fair price?

Attached Files:

2. #2 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    Yep, very much. They designed it correctly, see how the pipe part is off to the side, the shitty ones connect directly straight-on. It is shitty because it is easy to get water in the wrong part when it is not made like yours is.

Question though, where is the carb?

3. not my choice of color scheme... but hey, it all depends on how much you would be willing to pay. i got one similar to yours a while back for $35

4. Yea he probably could have talked him down to 40, but 50 is okay, it probably would have sold at 60

5. For $50 it is not a bad investment I have seen worse sell for more enjoy your new glass man.

"Every second of every day is your time"

6. Yeah, for 50 bucks? Definitely worth the money. I know headshops down where I live sometimes charge crazy prices for pieces.

7. It has a carb hole it's just a little small so it's kind of hard to see. And I'm pretty sure it is color changing, i dont know for sure though I haven't tried it yet

8. It looks like a solid piece so you shouldn't have to worry at all.

9. Looks sick bro.. Sweet pick up

10. for $50 that looks decent

11. nice piece bro good find

12. Yes. Yes it was.

13. I had a similar problem with a small carb hole, I couldn't really clear my old bubbler, but then I asked the guy at the shop to re drill it and it truly made all the difference, if it bugs you you should ask him to re drill. It's really quick and was free for me

14. No but I feel bad for you so ill give you $40 for it, lol. For real though its a cool piece I would be proud to own it.

15. I would have paid 3o or 4o but its not too bad for 5o.its obviously worth that to you since you bought it.nice piece

16. It's only worth however much someone will pay for it! Looks like a nice piece, I would probably pay around 30-40 for it.

17. definitely worth it, It looks pretty well fumed (yes that means it will change color) for a simple piece and the marbling throughout is pretty cool. Nice pic up.

18. Very nice..looks good :)

19. How far down does the downstem go?