Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this suppose to happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheXzotyk, Apr 23, 2012.

1. So last night I smoked weed for the first time ever, I really had no clue what to expect other aside from laughing or being hungry. When the "high" finally hit me, I started to zone out completely. I wasn't laughing at anything, nor was I hungry. The only thing that happened to me was that I would constantly zone out into my own little world, and I felt as if I wasn't in my body. (when I tried to text my friend I could barely use my thumbs) My legs would twitch every so often, and I was really deep into my thoughts. Another thing, when I woke up the next day at like 4 p.m, I was pretty much laughing at anything, and I was really out of it. Was this suppose to happen? Was I just really stoned? Being the first time to do it I don't know if what happened to me was normal or not. Just something additional, I was smoking something called "White Russian". Thanks all :) :smoke:

2. Yeah, its normal. now smoke some more YEAH BUDDY

3. Nothing out of the ordinary, just sounds like you got really stoned! :D

It also sounds like you woke up high the next day, that used to happen to a lot of us experienced smokers back in the day when we started smoking. Well it did for me at least because me and my friends would get super high at night and wake up still high. Only if that still happened...

but here is a website that gives you information about the different strains of marijuana that are out there, it gives you the genetics of the plans and it's effects. This is the link to the White Russian that you said you smoked:

White Russian Marijuana Reviews - Leafly

Happy toking bro.

4. Wish I got highs like thT I pobably will getting off probation soon haha sorry for the typos up there I hate my iPod and I'm to lay to correct t I would rather type a log wasteful message like this haha

5. Yeah that's what I thought :p. How come I didn't laugh though? Was it purely because of the strain?

6. maybe you weren't experiencing anything humorous? or maybe you weren't comfortable enough since it was your first time to even find anything humorous, just try and loosen up a bit next time. And if you're looking for a laugh, watch a good comedy or something! idk bro its up to you to find something humorous.

7. Will do, thanks mate. :D

8. Were you with anyone? Normally when high by yourself, it's much easier to just go into deep thought and relaxation. When with friends, you usually reflect the high off each other and laugh a shit ton. Either one is always very entertaining :D And since it was your first time you could expect anything. Once used to getting high, youll be on your way laughing and getting hungry overr and over :p

9. Yeah I was alone, next time I'll just turn on the T.V or something and watch Family Guy :p. (as well as getting a couple friends to come over and get baked with me)

Thanks to everyone so far who has posted :)

10. Yeah hella strong indica. Get some sativas and you'll be "laughy and hungry". Indicas just knock you the fuck out haha

11. You must be so high,just eat some munchies and ure be alright.

12. yup same thing happened to me. zoning out, deep thoughts etc. You're becoming more conscious now :D just remember that everything will be alright and enjoy the moments.

13. Damn, I wish I still got that high.