Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this seriously bad for my health?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, Oct 17, 2012.

1. #1 milkpuller420, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    A while ago, when i first bought some weed ( a $20 dub) I bought it then had to wait for some friends to bring some swishers and Bob Marley papers. They were taking too long and I really wanted to smoke for the first time so i took some printer paper and rolled up, and I got SO high (I was laying on the floor laughing hysterically for no reason and couldn't stand up, i looked exactly like an autistic person) and it just felt so good so i passed out later and my friends saw me sleeping and left. then the next day i wanted to get high again but I didn't have my car so i rolled up in printer paper again and got stoned. I did this about 8 times until finally experiencing blunts and real papers and did it never again. So how bad was this for me? My friends said the printer paper had chemicals and could cause serious health problems. Can it?

2. printer paper contains the HIV virus, when smoked you contract the disease. Congrats you now have a cannabis card

3. Dude, you're gonna die.

4. Well, only thing I would see bad is that it is bleached. Which makes it white. So if you are not experiencing anything now you should be fine. Just stay away from it.

Edit-It also has a lot of chemicals added, anddd you could die from suffocation.

5. Not as bad for you as receipt paper. Heard of people doin that and that stuff has ink in the paper already

6. My dude its one time, not that bad. Its probably worse to smoke out of that swisher.

7. It's not bad at all. It's just harsh smoke. Don't do it again lol just always have papes in your wallet

8. You're probably fine but I wouldn't make a habit of it, or even do it again ever lol.

9. I smoked from a receipt once and it didn't have negative side effects that I know of.

10. I've smoked with bible paper before but damnn, printer paper? I bet that didn't taste good man

11. That would have been so fucking harsh, you can taste the harshness of ordinary rolling papers, never mind printer paper :eek:

12. believe its processed n bleached n shit man thats no good, but your ok :smoking:

13. Honestly if it was your first time you shoudnt have gotten high at all and printer papers are very bad for you and your weed get a piece

14. I think you would know if you were gonna die or something by now. But yeah printer paper has bleach and other chemicals in it, so dont do it again obviously lol

15. get a bong or pipe

16. I personally can't even stand the rolling papers made by cigarette brands because of how thick and harsh they are so i couldn't imagine a piece of printing paper

17. I got high my first time. This myth only applies to those who don't know how to inhale. You can get absolutely twisted your first time smoking if you inhale correctly, I know I did.

18. You beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing. I wasn't a know it all when I took my first hit and asked how to do it, if done properly the first time you can get blitzed. The only problem is too many people have more pride that wits when it comes to learning things.

19. printer paper contains the HIV virus, when smoked you contract the disease. Congrats you now have a cannabis card [​IMG]

20. Some people get high their first time dude..