Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this fucked up of me???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rastafari, Apr 29, 2010.

1. So we got a J in rotation and this chick next to me was like sick or something and starts coughing allllll over the J & sneezed all over it... so when it came to me I just said "I'm good..." & they were like "wtf you're tapping out?" & so I was honest and said why... then there was like this real awkward vibe/silence after... Like i apologized and shit to her for being so blunt but I kinda still felt bad... was i wrong? Would you have done the same thing lol? :confused:

2. Was she hot?

3. i would have done the same thing unless she was hott.

nah haha jk i would have done the same thing as u but i'd say somethin like oh ya i smoked earlier im already faded dude

4. hahah me and anu had the same idea

5. #5 We Here, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    Nah man don't feel bad. You didn't want to smoke someones excessive amount of germs.

6. If she has hot friends it might also require a pity apology.

7. i hate it when people dont tell you they are sick when you smoke with them
    because you cant really tell because almost everyone coughs when they smoke

8. not fucked up at all.

9. That's fucked up of her. Don't snot on the joint.

10. I don't blame you I would do the same thing. Although you might just endure the shame in pretending that its because you were high enough instead of being honest and saying she's disgusting.

11. You did what you thought was best, and I would have most likely agreed with you depending on the situation and types of people around. When it comes to things like that you just need to know the group dynamics, but really....how hard is it to not fucking sneeze on something? She could have simply turned her head

12. ur in the clear dude. i wouldnt be smoking any j that sum1 coughed and sneezed allover. she could of passed it or held it away from her mouth. stay blazed

13. I don't think that changes the fact that there germs though lol... even if it was Megan Fox I still wouldnt, lol :laughing:

14. Not at all buddy.

15. doesn't anyone cover when they cough anymore is it really that hard? got to respect the J

16. Yea it was kind of embarrasing cause it was a new group of people Id never burned with before lol.. but thanks for the input :D

17. I wouldn't worry about it, it's sort of messed up of her... to sneeze all over the blunt etc anyways.
    manner's either put it to the side and sneeze or pass it to someone else.

18. it was more rude of her to sneeze and cough on the J...sometimes a cough will happen tho newbs but pull it away and lean outta the circle or sometin...

you shoulda just sucked it up, bc if you were willing to smoke with others ur gonna get germs either way..

19. Dont cough or sneeze into your hand either. I hate that kid that sneezes into his fucking hand and gets a GLOB of snot than just makes belive it never happened and smears it on something close by. Sneeze onto the floor so it touches nothing and if shit gets on the floor clean it with some tissues or something.

Also at least your not sick :D

20. nah man, your good