Was this bad for my first time?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanJamaican, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 GanJamaican, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Hey, this is my story about my first time, and I guess I never realized that it was pretty eventful. So well, here it goes. BTW, it is kinda lengthy.

Me and a couple of friends were out at the skate park just chillin like the little dorks we were, when we see a friend of a friend walk in. He always tried to tell us about the wonders of weed, but we kinda wrote it off. One thing led to another and we all decided to try smoking, so he rolled us up a blunt(FO FREEE :devious:) and we called another first timer and two regular tokers.

It took about two hours for everyone to get to the skate park, and by this time it was getting dark. Total head count was 7, but it was the fattest blunt I've seen to this day and there was 4 first timers tagging along. So we walk to the beach and spark it up. I believe I was 4th up on the blunt, and took a bitch hit my first time, but the next two tokes were enough to fade me for the rest of the night.

So we waited until we all felt good, and got up to leave. But the second I hopped on my bike I hear a savage noise. I probably would have been able to identify it as a car crash had I been sober and not trippin. It ended up being a pretty nasty spill off the road onto a slope that we were smoking near, probably not more than 20 feet around the corner. 7 cop cars respond, and as fate would have it, we have to walk by them to get out of the beach. I greet all the officers I see with a very nonchalant, "Sup" (around 4). <---I am one cool ass cucumber :cool:

We get the hell out of there, and decide to walk back to the skate park so we can smoke a few more bowls and yell at me for being so quote/unquote "fucking retarded". We forgot that they close the skate park at dark, so one of my friends (we'll call him D) hopped the fence and kicked in the door, breaking the lock to pieces. Me and my newbie friends decided to not smoke anymore and just bike around. In retrospect, I should have just smoked because after 10 minutes in the bowl with 4 stoney kids riding their bikes around at the same time the inevitable happened.

I was about to hop out of the bowl and take a break when D also comes out of the bowl on a direct 3 foot path to me. He swerves back into the bowl, but I dip to the right. Now the word right has double meaning here, because i went to the right, but I also went right into a grind rail. I did a full rotation over the handlebars onto my face. Again, I think the only sufficient icon would be :cool:.

I saw a bright white light, and didn't respond to their shouting for a couple of seconds. When I came to I thought I was COOOMMAAAATOSSEEE(thanks STJ), but I was just fine. I didn't feel a thing except 6 kids feeling my forehead. Well 5 actually, because someone was poking me. The main attraction was a huge lump that took up a good 1/4th of my forehead.

My friends said I should go home, and before I knew it I was there. My parents were both asleep so I look in the mirror and decide that I was fine, and was going to make a sandwich. Everything started to get hazy, so I finished up my sandwich as quickly as possible, making the finished product a cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with only half a side of mayonnaise on it. I sat on the coach and within a few seconds passed out with my sandwich in my hands.

Luckily I got woke up at 10, before my parents did. They didn't suspect a thing.

2. Not a Bad first time. Some dont even get high there first time. When did u get high.:smoking:

3. haha sounds painful

4. only mistake was that ya didnt burn some more after ya hit landed on your face. nah jk, ya got ripped your first time so thats more than many ppl can say. wasnt until the 4th time for me.

5. Lucky you didn't have a concussion. You go to sleep on one of those and bad shit can happen.

6. It's comatose bro, just letting you know before someone decides to be an ass about it.

7. #7 weedsmoker3142, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    Ya that was a pretty good first time. I remember my first time like it was yesterday. It was pretty cool. we smoked A LOT. I think we did around 30-40 bowls a person. Me and my friend had 2 ownces of kill and an inhaler. So we got a pin, took out the metal thing in the inhaler, put tin foil around the end of the inhaler, poked holes, and had the best time of our life!:smoking:By the time we where done i thought for sure i was dreaming so i went to the bathroom and stuck my head in the toilet. I held my breath for i dont know how long, (i was so doed i didnt know what time was) and just sat at the toilet bowl for 2 hours. then i got fucking hungry and damn my mouth was dry as hell. I went home to my parents, I was only 13 at the time, and ate dinner they didnt even notice that i was blazed. Then i went to bed. when i woke up i looked like this:eek: and was still flyin kites. it didnt wear off till about 11 P.M. Overall it was the greatest time of my life!:smoking:And ill do it again to. maybe tommarow:rolleyes:

8. 30-40 bowls a person is the most amount of weed smoked I have ever heard of. Jeebus how did you live through that.

9. Damn bro, I wish I was as cool as you. :rolleyes:

10. haha i remmember my first time. me and my bud (who was a major pot-head back then) got super stoned!. we walk up to the corner store and i say the dumbest thing you can say to someone stoned as hell "don't act stoned" hahahaha

so we go in the store and hes laughing his ass cuz i just acted so seriously to him. and i go to the candy isle:hello: and i see him leaning back and forth so im like "dude your gonna knock over all the isles like dominos hahaha" so he laughs more

we pay and GTFO. go back to his house and play xbox for a few hours. then we walk around the city, we got to the ghetto part of my city and i turn to him and im say "Fuck it lets go" so we are walking in the ghetto and i swear to god this fucking chicken runs infront of it

Either i was trippin or someone lost thier chicken. so we are loosing it, laughing so fucking hard.

best night ever

11. lol and I was about to make a comatose comment, cause I'm that ass.

Cool story. My first time was just as, if not eventful, and perhaps one day I'll feel like sharing. Nevertheless, I'm glad you had fun your first time and that you didn't get hurt falling down all night. It would suck to have to explain that one.

12. my first time:

me and 3 friends (B,L, and M) were sittin in B's car in a parking lot. so were tokin up, and im feelin it pretty good. before ya know it, a cop car and one other car pulls into the parking lot. i went from :smoking: to :eek: in less than a second. than L goes "COPS!" and passes the bowl to me in plane sight(im in passenger seat, L is behine me) im like wtf are you doing! and grab it from her hand and try and hide that shit. we pull out really slowly, and make it back to B's house nice and safe. played some X box and ate lots o munchies (btw, L didnt get high(it was her frist time as well), so she was pretty pissed. lol)

a pretty scary first time.

13. Man sounds like you had a pretty good first time.

14. sounds like a blast..my first time I smoked out of tin cans in my friend's garage and smoked twice as much as anyone of my friends and ended up talking for 3 hours(which they recorded).

"I've got 5 fingers....1...2...3...4...FIIIIVVVE!!!"

"I'm like a poet...INSPIRED!"

*quotes from that night

15. rofl'd at cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. hahahahahaaha +rep

16. was this in seattle, because it fits the story perfectly