Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a one time thing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 what65, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    hey one more question.. first time I got really high my vision was moving around and when I sat down it felt like I was almost falling out of my body I was so relaxed..

most people said it was because it was my first time.. can you still get that high later just you slowly get tolerance? I'm 5'9 and weigh 120 and ive smoked like three times

also before i had 2 grams.. I smoked 1 and got VERY high the next day I smoked the other and barely felt anything.. I mightv'e divided it wrong and got barely anything the 2nd time I guess or didnt take enough hits before the joint burned out..

2. If you take a tolerance break for a few weeks and some some damn good bud you'll probably get that high again

3. If you smoke enough you can get that high. But you have a while to go, so enjoy your highs for a while. They are still enjoyable with a high tolerance, they just don't have that special touch they used to.